Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zedd talks about ARTPOP productions and working with GaGa

JoeMo

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

yeah, I'm probably going to be crucified but  :ohwell:  just saying the truth..

I agree with you for sure. Nothing new :bleh:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Raccoon

I was worried about Zedd's songs on the album, but now I'm sooo excited for his production!! Can't wait anymore!!! Someone pls hold me!!   :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

giskardsb

The part where he says she just gave him 10 words to describe an emotion and he had to make music, does that mean he's writing the music? I always though Gaga does the melody and the produces, you know, produce it.

Gaga always does the vocal melodies, but does't write all the music for the production.  Sometimes she starts with Piano stuff, other times gives the producers direction like with Zedd, or sometimes as with  Bloody Mary starts with a production the producer has been working on.  She certainly helps drive the final production though no matter how the song gets started, she always has a hand in the final product.

GagaMyBlood95

I agree with you for sure. Nothing new :bleh:

pretty much nothing....He just said some crap, because he was asked, nothing concrete! We're making an EDM album, but we're not making an EDM album...Gaga is great, she is so free....Love working with her....It's going to be awesome  :dies: 

Ray of Light

Poor guy. Can't discuss his own promising career without being hounded with the ARTPOP fiasco. poordat.gif

elijahfan

ARTPOP 2014.

So what? As long as it sounds good  :shrug: Most artists take so much more than 2 years to release new material... you all need to put your opinions into perspective.

Sexxx

excited to see what a typically EDM producer will do. This reminds me so much with what Daft Punk ended up doing: disco rather than just EDM. Hopefully Zedd has the capability to pull of something rather surprising and amazing

Jesse Pinkman

I feel like he's done this exact interview 20 times :smh: she's really taking her sweet time with this album. I just really hope its worth the ****ing wait

It's science, bitch

Lion Heart

Nothing new basically 

L6umwQX.png

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Amazing! I can wait for ARTPOP, but I'm excited. However, the amount of producers on this album confuse me:

-Unknown female producer (?)

-Dallas Austin (probably about 1-3 songs)

-Madeon (probably about 2-4 songs)

-Gaga (co-produces all songs)

-Zedd (probably 4-6 albums on the album)

-DJWS (3-5 songs I suppose?, I think he co-produces all songs)

-Garibay (? maybe 3 songs or so?)

My estimate would be 13-19 songs on ARTPOP :x. I think Gaga should make two CDs of TFM-quality and stuff.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived