💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

They were like, "you can talk to each other through the gamepad!"

And I was like :omg:

And then they were like, "but not while battling!"

And I was like... :grr:  What an arbitrary limitation.

That stage creator looks awesome though.

Mewtwo :omg:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M

OH MY LORD. I WAS SLAYED. MY BODY :giveup: , MY WALLET :giveup: , AND MY WEAVE :giveup: . SAKURAI OMG PLZ 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

zexion_armando

It always seems like 1 step forward, 2 steps back for Nintendo.

You can chat... except not during the most played part of the game.

You can have Mewtwo, but you have to spend 60-360 dollars for him, cause we can't announce that he will be available as individual DLC like competent people. 

I'm so happy with all the information they gave us in this direct. And my face is returning :legend:

With all the new modes, Smash is becomjng more appealing to public, while still giving a challenge for the more hardcore fans.

Haroon

After the Nintendo Direct I realised how the 3DS version lacks some usual things :spin: Like the 3DS version doesn't even have survival mode :rip:

TheOriginalOne

This is so awesome! It really makes me want to buy a WiiU! But damn, that WiiU version looks great!!! :woot:

After the Nintendo Direct I realised how the 3DS version lacks some usual things :spin: Like the 3DS version doesn't even have survival mode :rip:

It's basically a demo lol.

Haroon

Im so buying this game, glad i got a Wii U when they released Mario Kart 8

Same :excited: The main reason I bought a Wii U was for Kart and Smash and Zelda anyway :rofl: Now that 2 of the 3 are here (almost), there's just the new Legend of Zelda game left :excited2:

Same :excited: The main reason I bought a Wii U was for Kart and Smash and Zelda anyway :rofl: Now that 2 of the 3 are here (almost), there's just the new Legend of Zelda game left :excited2:

Want to fight me Harooney? :flutter:

Ladey Gagz

This is so awesome! It really makes me want to buy a WiiU! But damn, that WiiU version looks great!!! :woot:

Same

But

I'm trying to not buy one :giveup:

It looks so much better :giveup:

The fact that I'll be able to use a GameCube controller :giveup:

I have to resist :giveup:

Archived