Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa - Radical Optimism (snippets)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Credits:
1. End of an Era
Composers: Caroline Ailin, Danny L Harle, Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Tobias Jesso Jr.
Producers: Danny L Harle, Kevin Parker

2. Houdini
Composers: Caroline Ailin, Danny L Harle, Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Tobias Jesso Jr.
3. Training Season
Composers: Caroline Ailin, Danny L Harle, Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Martina Sorbara, Nicholas Gale, Shaun Frank, Steve Francis Richard Mastroianni, Tobias Jesso Jr., Yaakov Gruzman
Producers: Kevin Parker
4. These Walls
Composers: Andrew Wyatt, Billy Walsh, Caroline Ailin, Danny L Harle, Dua Lipa
Producers: Andrew Wyatt, Danny L Harle

5. Whatcha Doing
Composers: Caroline Ailin, Danny L Harle, Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker
Producers: Kevin Parker

6. French Exit

7. Illusion
8. Falling Forever
Composers: Ali Tamposi, Caroline Ailin, Danny L Harle, Dua Lipa, Emily Warren, Ian Kirkpatrick
Producers: Danny L Harle, Ian Kirkpatrick

9. Anything for Love
Composers: Caroline Ailin, Danny L Harle, Dua Lipa, Ian Kirkpatrick, Julia Michaels, Tobias Jesso Jr.
Producers: Ian Kirkpatrick

10. Maria
Composers: Andrew Wyatt, Danny L Harle, Dua Lipa, Julia Michaels
Producers: Andrew Wyatt, Danny L Harle

11. Happy for You

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

ALGAYDO

It’s coming this Friday, right? I’m honestly excited to see if the rest of the album is gonna be better than the singles. Here’s hoping she kept something up her sleeve. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

TEANUS
7 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s coming this Friday, right? I’m honestly excited to see if the rest of the album is gonna be better than the singles. Here’s hoping she kept something up her sleeve. 

This….I’m afraid the only thing that can save it is if there are Levitating and Hallucinate level tracks that we haven’t heard yet. Otherwise….girl

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 4

Agunimon
9 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Some people who have heard it rank Houdini higher than nearly the entire album. :cryga:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 8

AnglerfishbraBENUS
4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Some people who have heard it rank Houdini higher than nearly the entire album. :cryga:

i like Houdini lol

• Thanks 5

Anderson123

I don’t think there’s going to be any songs better than the ones we already have but still excited to listen to this and Sia’s album this friday. A little something to keep me waiting for Billie’s album. :applause:

Edited by Anderson123

RichAssPiss

Honestly, haven't heard anything from this that sounds better than Houdini. I was excited for that, but still hoped we'd hear better material. It's wild what a slow moving sinking ship this is. With so little fanfare. Just gently off a cliff. 

MessyTop

I think the album is gonna be “meh” and fast forgotten like the singles. Sigh. Hopefully she gets better producers for the next one. 

• LMAO 1

MelbHawker

I’ve seen some reviews on Twitter from people who were there listening to the album - lots of people saying that the singles are the weaker tracks of this album, so I’m hoping it surprises me.

Houdini is a bop, y’all are such haters.

• Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 3

Agunimon
1 hour ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i like Houdini lol

I love Houdini (I also like Training Season and Illusion), but it is not promising to me that it is ranked above 99% of the songs.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 2

Jack3257

Tbh I feel like she milked Future Nostalgia for too long.  Imagine if we got a new album right after her popularity peaked (or heck, if she actually leveraged Dance the Night/Barbie).

Anderson123
2 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

I’ve seen some reviews on Twitter from people who were there listening to the album - lots of people saying that the singles are the weaker tracks of this album, so I’m hoping it surprises me.

The marijuana to the heroine of the album. :ally: Jokes aside I hope there’s at least a couple surprises and she saved something good for the album release. 

The people at listening parties are obviously saying that because they’re hyped. Dua’s team would not have released the weakest songs first.