Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lXkL7a7r4Q

:rip:

What on Earth did I just watch!? :deadbanana:

When they had "1.800.Lucas-Nao" at the bottom right I totally agreed though :yes: :emo:

Lady Palutena

Worst 40 dollars I've ever wasted. I got the game 2 days ago and I've only played it once...

I'm not sure how familiar you are with the franchise but assuming you're a first-timer to it, I don't think the 3DS version was made for casual gamers.

Although I am a fan of the series, owning both Brawl and Melee, I agree that there is a lack of one player modes, stage selection and replay probability is probably only meant to appeal to the hardcore fans of the series.

As far as I can see, most of the appeal is set on the Wii U version due to the HD graphics and more console-oriented stages. But then again, maybe Smash just isn't your cup of tea and that's fine too :hug:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Haroon

The release date has been pushed forward a week :udidnt:

21st November in America :udidnt:

28th November in Europe :giveup:

Haroon

Duck Hunt trailer even though we knew it'd be in Smash Wii U anyway :laughga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROgK0W9BJ5w

Oh and the cheekiness :deadbanana:

UW7FgLH.png

The trailer is AMAZING, one of the best tbh

the style of animation fits so well with the Dunk Hunt characters :giveup: :saira: 

• 2 weeks later...
Haroon

Omg online on the GAME shop they have special themed Gamecube controllers for the Wii U :excited2:

Mario:

304258_gen_a.png

Luigi:

260974_440x350.jpg

Peach:

304260_gen_a.png

Yoshi:

304212_gen_a.png

HOW ADORABLE :giveup: The Mario & Luigi ones would match my Mario & Luigi Wii remotes  :laughga:

Omg Japan are getting a Pikachu Gamecube controller :udidnt: Wait I did some research and it's not the same as the above controllers:

Meet the Hori Battle Pad. It’s made to look just like the Nintendo Gamecube controller but this actually functions more like a Classic Controller Pro as it will also work on any games that support the use of classic controller and classic controller pro. The controller includes a turbo function as well as a ZL and ZR button which will let players enjoy their gaming in a more “retro†style if you will.

original.jpg

Those controllers looks so, plastic-y though. (except the pikachu one, looks solid)

51JFSBXC7ML.jpg

Best controller ever made :legend: 

Those controllers looks so, plastic-y though. (except the pikachu one, looks solid)

51JFSBXC7ML.jpg

Best controller ever made :legend:

The Wavebird's my favorite too. :legend:

6 days before the release in America. I'm so excited :party:

bionic

The release date has been pushed forward a week

21st November in America :udidnt:

28th November in Europe :giveup:

Wasn't that how it always was? :awkney:

EDIT: NVM i'm thinking of Pokemon :giveup:

BUying a Wii U and Pokemon in the same week? I think that might be too much for my poor bank account to handle :giveup:

buy bionic

We're in the home stretch ya'll :giveup:

Going to Gamestop at midnight for Alpha Sapphire and the WiiU-GC Adapter, then return back home to get my Smash preorder at BestBuy :party: Busy day.  

Haroon

We're in the home stretch ya'll :giveup:

Going to Gamestop at midnight for Alpha Sapphire and the WiiU-GC Adapter, then return back home to get my Smash preorder at BestBuy :party: Busy day.  

Neither are available in my country until 28th November :nooo:

Haroon

So, is anyone getting a copy tonight? :awesome: I'm getting mine in a week but I'm not too bothered because I could withstand a few days for Mario Kart 8 so I'm sure I can kill time by playing the 3DS version, maybe that's why they released it on the 3DS :dies:

One thing I'm majorly excited about is Mewtwo but then I realised he isn't being made available until Spring 2015 :emo:

Archived