💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god. The first and the last one should be switched.  :sweat:

Digital Songs:

1. Blurred Lines - 384,000

2. We Can't Stop - 216,000

3. Holy Grail - 196,000

4. Radioactive - 179,000

5. Cruise - 158,000

6. Get Lucky - 157,000

7. Treasure - 131,000

8. Cups - 121,000

9. Same Love - 118,000

10. Can't Hold Us - 113,000

SomethingMore

Lots of teens will vote so probably the younger singers will win most categories :P

3 Danielle Bradbery - The Heart of Dixie

Who's this :awkney:

The Voice winner.

Can't believe Cruise is at 5,000,000 already! It will soon outsell Bad Romance!

So lets say Blurred Lines decreases by 20K in sales a week for the next five weeks, that would put it at 284K for the week Gaga releases her lead single. I am totally just throwinng numbers out there, so lets just assume Blurred Lines has ridiculous AI:

Blurred lines

Sales - 284K

AI - 280M AI

Streams - 1.5 Million

ARTPOP Lead Single

Sales - 650K

AI - 70M AI

Streams - 250K (??)

I have absolutely no idea how much streaming she would get, but even with a low amount I still think she has a good shot at #1.

Edited by Klou

70M AI is doable for her first week with all the hype. ****, BTW did it in 3 days. :rip: 

nick4bty

I think the lead will have more than 70M its first week, tbh. It should get around 50M alone in its first day. Streaming will be hard to decipher because she's a worldwide artist - most of the views/streams will come from outside the U.S.

And I can't at those VMA nominations  :rofl: Heart Attack got nominated over C&GI  :dies:  :dies:  :dies:

If P!nk and Nate don't win for best collaboration I'm going to be so pissed. This was the PERFECT collab, and by far the best of the year. 

Arturo

Digital Songs:

1. Blurred Lines - 384,000

gum.gif

Also guys, Teenage Dream is discounted too so don't fret

hausofmike

Btw did that because it came off of TF/TFM era hype. The ARTPOP single is coming from the BTW era non hype.

70M AI is doable for her first week with all the hype. ****, BTW did it in 3 days. :rip:

01 - Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (384,000ââ€â€š3,212,000) ***3M***

02 - Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop (216,000ââ€â€š1,103,000) ***1M***

03 - Jay Z - Holy Grail (196,000)

04 - Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (179,000ââ€â€š4,156,000) ***4M***

05 - Florida Georgia Line - Cruise (158,000ââ€â€š5,099,000) ***5M***

06 - Daft Punk - Get Lucky (157,000ââ€â€š1,955,000)

07 - Bruno Mars - Treasure (131,000ââ€â€š1,056,000) ***1M***

08 - Anna Kendrick - Cups (Pitch Perfect's When I'm Gone) (121,000ââ€â€š1,605,000)

09 - Macklemore - Same Love (118,000ââ€â€š1,170,000)

10 - Macklemore - Can't Hold Us (113,000ââ€â€š3,495,000)

Edited by HausOfMike

Btw did that because it came off of TF/TFM era hype. The ARTPOP single is coming from the BTW era non hype.

The sheer thirst for Gaga due to her year long media and radio blackout should be more than enough to get stations playing the song immediately. 

Arturo

The thought that there isn't hype for her single :rofl:

Looks like Treasure won't carry out Bruno's 3 million streak :rofl:

Mariano

I think the lead will have more than 70M its first week, tbh. It should get around 50M alone in its first day. Streaming will be hard to decipher because she's a worldwide artist - most of the views/streams will come from outside the U.S.

And I can't at those VMA nominations  :rofl: Heart Attack got nominated over C&GI  :dies:  :dies:  :dies:

If P!nk and Nate don't win for best collaboration I'm going to be so pissed. This was the PERFECT collab, and by far the best of the year. 

It's one of the best songs but the video doesn't deserve anything :X I think SUit and tie is a more deserving video although the song is **** ...

And I Agree about S&S .. I mean If the nominees were good I'd be laughing at Ozzy for saying "S&S did not deserve to be snubbed" but when boring ugly videos like  Feel This Moment, Stay, HA, WCS and BL are nominated... I agree that S&S should've been nommed atlesat for collab.. but then again they probably snubbed It because of the Army and they should blame theirselves ... just like 2011 Gaga did not get a nominee for VOTY just because she'd have definitely won It and they wanted to award Katy ...

Edited by m1ro0o

artpopmess

Shut up about that goddamn fame monster era hype

Edited by artpopmess
don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)