'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Klou

Everyone hating on Blurred Lines just doesn't understand anything. Clueless

You must be mentally superior then :worship2:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

GlitterGrease

You guys wouldn't have been able to take 2003 if you're complaining about one R&B song in the top ten rn lol

Klou

You guys wouldn't have been able to take 2003 if you're complaining about one R&B song in the top ten rn lol

I never listened to Pop Radio back then for that reason lol

nick4bty

You can barely call Blurred Lines R&B. Whatever it is, it just isn't good. That's the problem.

Klou

I am not worthy :worship:

Anyways...

13. Maroon 5 - Love Somebody

148. Maroon 5 - Love Somebody

Ths song is still rising. My favorite single from Overexposed with Daylight being next :)

Arturo

You must be mentally superior then :worship2:

let's bow.

My flop taste in pop music could never understand such superior genres. :worship2:

Arturo

that R&B was tolerable tho.

Not really. But if you go through this thread like I just did it seems every month or so there's a new artist that everyone on this site is bashing. It's just turning into the "b---h about people's success thread" imo

exactly :clap:

brb lemme buy 10 more copies of Blurred Lines

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Arturo

exactly :clap:

brb lemme buy 10 more copies of Blurred Lines

Help 2013's digital sales :clap:

Ozzy8923

It's obvious that the Pop girls will NEVER achieve hits of these magnitudes. One of the reasons that these one-hit-wonders are achieving these GIANT hits is because no one in America really knows who they are, they just hear the song on the radio, like it, and buy it. In the case of the Pop girls, all of them are well-known and have an established image around them that can detract potential buyers. If you tell someone that you bought a Robin Thicke/.fun/Gotye/Carly Rae Jepsen single, none will blink an eye but if you tell someone you bought a Britney/Gaga/Beyonce/J.Lo/Katy/Rihanna song some will definitely scorn it. It's just something I felt like sharing. Especially since it should be noted that both Gaga and Adele achieved what will most likely end up being their most successful songs in the US when they were new artists who no one knew yet. 

Dangerous Man

hey hey hey... you wanna hug  me... hey hey hey.. what rhymes with hug me? hey hey hey. :awesome:

---

why Cruise isn't still falling.

EDIT: oh, giveup emote have been reduced its size also.

Edited by Jude Gabriel
"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."