đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sharon Gault Vs. Tara Savelo

Alien Tulip

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Gaga's best Personal Makeup Artist?

• Sharon Gault
    • Tara Savelo

Featured Posts

ladygaga7.jpg

4269811430.jpg

060911-fashion-five-reasons-lady-gaga-2.

graham.jpg

Who did these?

They're very creative.

The BTW shoot was done by Val Garland, and I think the other as well. She followed her for a lot of the BTW promo.

Basically, everytime Gaga wore the big liner on her lid and underneath her eyes, it was done by Val. The Judas looks, You and I, Jo... But she's absolutely the best and biggest make up artist of the beauty industry so nobody can compare to her. You could recognize her work anywhere, it's always extremely precise.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DontDoubtDavid

tara's makeup skills are the pits

i love tera as a person, but this tbh... 

Alien Tulip

ladygaga7.jpg

4269811430.jpg

060911-fashion-five-reasons-lady-gaga-2.

graham.jpg

Who did these?

They're very creative.

Val did the btw shoot and her appearances on May 23rd. Tara did the graham norton performance shockingly.

Dayman

Tara's makeup isn't bad, it just sometimes makes her look old. Sharon's style makes her look younger and bubbly.

Miel

The BTW shoot was done by Val Garland, and I think the other as well. She followed her for a lot of the BTW promo.

Basically, everytime Gaga wore the big liner on her lid and underneath her eyes, it was done by Val. The Judas looks, You and I, Jo... But she's absolutely the best and biggest make up artist of the beauty industry so nobody can compare to her. You could recognize her work anywhere, it's always extremely precise.

Val did the btw shoot and her appearances on May 23rd. Tara did the graham norton performance shockingly.

Wow, good job Val Garland (I knew she did BTW, but not those appearances). Tara can be very hit and miss, but the Graham Norton looks are awesome.

3 points in and ready for more

I don't know what everyone is saying about Tara's makeup being so horrible, can I see some pictures where her makeup looked bad? :confused:

JbGaga

Um sorry Tara maby its not you but I liked Gagas looks Pre BTW better. (Not that Btw is bad or nothing)

^afaik, those are all Tara except for the BTW photoshoot. Unless she hired a special makeup artist for those events, which I think isn't likely.

lol I was going to say I only like the BTW cover up close so that made it way easier to decide ty. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived