Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

nick4bty

We Can't Stop has decreased every single update since it fell from the top, lol. It's currently .3240 behind first place. It's flopping hard already. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wiltedbliss

We Can't Stop has decreased every single update since it fell from the top, lol. It's currently .3240 behind first place. It's flopping hard already.

How does being 2nd place in itunes = flopping hard? :huh:

Anyways, I'm happy with her performance and I cant wait for the video :excited2:

Why does Blurred Lines have such MASS radio spins? I don't think it's anything special. It may go number one though at this rate. 

ZEDD – Clarity ft. Foxes: 46.098 (+1.303)

INCREDIBLE for an EDM artist/DJ. GO ZEDD!

:legend: 

nick4bty

Anyways, I'm happy with her performance and I cant wait for the video :excited2:

It's in second place with .6760. It's gotten consistent negative updates since yesterday. It couldn't even stay at #1 for an entire day. Didn't I just say this?? 

wiltedbliss

It's in second place with .6760. It's gotten consistent negative updates since yesterday. It couldn't even stay at #1 for an entire day. Didn't I just say this??

Oh ok:) Sorry for the bother:)

Anyways, I hope it gets a really good update on the radio tomorrow :legend:

HOTRODSGAGA

I mean, it charted higher than Kelly Clarkson's latest single. That says something.

Both artists are flopping lately and they're both signed with RCA, now THAT says something :derpga: 

Mariano

go Miley! :clap:

I am rooting for Miley for the first time in my life :O 

#WeCantStop

What performance :O Link pls :excited2:

nick4bty

Both artists are flopping lately and they're both signed with RCA, now THAT says something :derpga:

Kesha gets zero promotion. Kelly got an Idol performance of PLU, but it was before the song even debuted  :laughga: Either RCA is completely clueless or they're trying to ruin careers of people who's names aren't Justin Timberlake or P!nk. 

Ozzy8923

Britney's with RCA now. I hope they treat her well and give her the same opportunities that JT and P!nk were granted.

wiltedbliss

I am rooting for Miley for the first time in my life :O

What performance :O Link pls :excited2:

:rip: I meant chart performance so far :laughga:

nick4bty

Britney's with RCA now. I hope they treat her well and give her the same opportunities that JT and P!nk were granted.

I think unlike Kesha and (to a lesser extent) Kelly, P!nk and Justin are self-starters. I mean, P!nk didn't give a single TV performance of JGMAR or do anything to promote (other than tour), and it sold over 3 million and went #1 for 3 weeks. JT, on the other hand, has the ability to land appearances and promote on his own star-power, not to mention the fact that his comeback was planned to be huge from the getgo. 

Britney, I feel, falls somewhere in the middle. She can usually get her singles to chart extremely well without promoting much, and she has a big fanbase, so overall she should be fine. 

HOTRODSGAGA

Kesha gets zero promotion. Kelly got an Idol performance of PLU, but it was before the song even debuted  :laughga: Either RCA is completely clueless or they're trying to ruin careers of people who's names aren't Justin Timberlake or P!nk. 

P!nk had lacking promotion too. 

She was pretty lucky... JGMAR came as a surprise hit. And if it wasn't a hit her album sales would've been dead by now

Ozzy8923

I think unlike Kesha and (to a lesser extent) Kelly, P!nk and Justin are self-starters. I mean, P!nk didn't give a single TV performance of JGMAR or do anything to promote (other than tour), and it sold over 3 million and went #1 for 3 weeks. JT, on the other hand, has the ability to land appearances and promote on his own star-power, not to mention the fact that his comeback was planned to be huge from the getgo. 

Britney, I feel, falls somewhere in the middle. She can usually get her singles to chart extremely well without promoting much, and she has a big fanbase, so overall she should be fine. 

I guess so. S&S did well without any kind of promo except the video and a commercial, so I guess Britney will be fine.  :sweat:

Archived