💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Concrete examples of things Gaga's done that other celebrities....

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

Stan logic:

Vague similarity --> "MEDONDER DESE HOES COPYIED ME :duhga: " --> acting as if they have plagiarised an entire book or something. 

Nobody really cares if anyone copied. They're still rich. 

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery  :fan: 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

I Agree WIth You! I Cant At All These People Hating On Katy!

tumblr_lkfnlrjkD51qi8rx4o1_500.gif

Stay pressed gurl  :ray:

SharGaga

What's the purpose of this thread? As if Gaga never copies  :redface:

CHOREOGRAPHY, BACKUP DANCERS

before Gaga came on the scene, the mainstream pop female artists never had any choreography with backup dancers in their performances or video. then gaga came along, and suddenly rihanna, katy,  and even nicki have backup dancers now to everything they do, when normally they just stand there and sing. 

it's a FACT that Gaga upped the stage for performance art. Because even though Madonna/Michael/Beyonce always did choreography, it was never impactful enough to make everyone else wanna do it

Dunk96

hpw bout we talk all the people gaga copied? i love her but i cant stand people saying she has never copied anyone. oh and btw this aint original:

ka44eu.jpg

does this ring any bells?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XoPQEOY7L8

That's shooting bullets.Not even close to copying.Unless Britney's tits had shot out actual pyrotechnics,there'd be an issue.That isn't even a copy,it's your sad attempt at saying Gaga copied something.

CHOREOGRAPHY, BACKUP DANCERS

before Gaga came on the scene, the mainstream pop female artists never had any choreography with backup dancers in their performances or video. then gaga came along, and suddenly rihanna, katy,  and even nicki have backup dancers now to everything they do, when normally they just stand there and sing. 

it's a FACT that Gaga upped the stage for performance art. Because even though Madonna/Michael/Beyonce always did choreography, it was never impactful enough to make everyone else wanna do it

This is an even BIGGER lie.Madonna's "Vogue" wasn't impactful?Michael's "Thriller" wasn't impactful?Beyonce's "Single Ladies"?That's a huge lie.All three dances are the most popular pieces of choreography in the world.Even people in third-world countries know those dances.

That's shooting bullets.Not even close to copying.Unless Britney's tits had shot out actual pyrotechnics,there'd be an issue.That isn't even a copy,it's your sad attempt at saying Gaga copied something.

This is an even BIGGER lie.Madonna's "Vogue" wasn't impactful?Michael's "Thriller" wasn't impactful?Beyonce's "Single Ladies"?That's a huge lie.All three dances are the most popular pieces of choreography in the world.Even people in third-world countries know those dances.

yeah, but still after those happened, katy perry, rihanna, and those pop females didn't do choreography o.o

Dunk96

yeah, but still after those happened, katy perry, rihanna, and those pop females didn't do choreography o.o

Regardless,don't make bull**** assumptions until you do some research.Thriller flashmobs still happen to this day,even after 30 years.Vogue is still huge in underground clubs.And don't even get me started on how many "Single Ladies" dances there are on Youtube.

mindim1000

So you're basically saying Gaga never copied anyone? .... dont make me post the receipts honey

Dunk96

So you're basically saying Gaga never copied anyone? .... dont make me post the receipts honey

Lol not even.Re read what I just said.The pyro bra is not copying what you posted.The bra in Goldmember that Britney wore shot bullets.Gaga's bra shot pyrotechnics.Two completely different things. GTFO my dick,newb.:nails:

mindim1000

Lol not even.Re read what I just said.The pyro bra is not copying what you posted.The bra in Goldmember that Britney wore shot bullets.Gaga's bra shot pyrotechnics.Two completely different things. GTFO my dick,newb. :nails:

i've been here for what... a year now? cant see how i'm a newbie... and i wasnt talking about the bra, u were right bout that, i'm talking in general. ur saying gaga never copied nobody?

Dunk96

i've been here for what... a year now? cant see how i'm a newbie... and i wasnt talking about the bra, u were right bout that, i'm talking in general. ur saying gaga never copied nobody?

No I never said that.Please.I know Gaga has copied people,but a lot less than the general public assumes.And what?The post I replied to said verbatim:"oh and btw this isn't original:*pyro bra pic*,does this ring any bells?*austin powers britney spears"

Please.Don't even begin to say "I wasn't talking about the bra",when that was your ORIGINAL post. Contradictory,much? :usrs:

And I only said you're a newbie because you only have 115 posts(116 counting the response I'll be getting from you in 3...2...1...)

Cappuccino

hpw bout we talk all the people gaga copied? i love her but i cant stand people saying she has never copied anyone. oh and btw this aint original:

ka44eu.jpg

does this ring any bells?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XoPQEOY7L8

Lol, britney bra was lame as **** .There are so many differences between them, well cause they are not the same. Its gagadaily if you expect at the of the day, what do you expect 

I dont give a ****

Dunk96

Leave poor Kety alone!  :cryga:

i agrey,tbh.

Lol, britney bra was lame as **** .There are so many differences between them, well cause they are not the same. Its gagadaily if you expect at the of the day, what do you expect 

I dont give a ****

Someone who understands my point,I see.:nails:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived