Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Impacts Harvard's Classrooms

Runway

Featured Posts

Runway

beyonce-jayz-gaga.jpg

How do you choose a protagonist for a case study? For example, why focus on Lady Gaga and not Rihanna?

There isn’t a single way I choose. Sometimes I hear from a practitioner in entertainment. Or I may read in the news about a decision someone made that was puzzling, controversial, or heavily debated. These make for great cases. If someone has had extraordinary success, I look into itâ€â€same thing for someone who has had a big failure. The subject matter has to excite me in some way.                                                                                                                                                                             With Lady Gaga, I was very impressed with how fast she came up. In late 2008 no one had heard of her, and by 2009 she was one of the biggest stars in the world. I wanted to know what decisions her manager made to contribute to her fast rise.

full article http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-04-25/hbs-professor-brings-jay-z-lady-gaga-to-the-classroom

Impactful queen :whitney:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

They're googoo for gaga

NathanC

Count the word count in this article and divide by 12 and add 2013 and you get ARTPOP's release date :derpga:

Mabel

Count the word count in this article and divide by 12 and add 2013 and you get ARTPOP's release date :derpga:

:lmao: !!!

Oscar

Love the impact but "what decisions her manager made" implies that she's manufactured and didn't rise to the top because of her talent. 

AgusPop

tumblr_lwetwfDjr51qeohouo1_500.gif

:legend:

degenerate

Love the impact but "what decisions her manager made" implies that she's manufactured and didn't rise to the top because of her talent. 

Lol, true. Kind of shady.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived