❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kitana

people. its a TEASER trailer. they always come out that early and are only there to...come on...you can do it...yes! tease the movie

You will learn respect!

DeleteMyAccount

Frozen is still based on a fairytale and it has been in the works since the 1950's.

So.

:lolgaga:

But was the music, the art, the story?  There's nothing wrong with using old ideas.  Whenever Disney or any other film company create new ideas, people usually turn away uninterested.  There's literally hundreds of movies that come out every year.  Not just blockbusters.

Prometheus

But was the music, the art, the story?  There's nothing wrong with using old ideas.  Whenever Disney or any other film company create new ideas, people usually turn away uninterested.  There's literally hundreds of movies that come out every year.  Not just blockbusters.

I'm just saying that using "Frozen" as a counterargument for Disney's lack of completely original ideas as of late. They may be great creations, but they still lack utter originality. 

Pure Adrenaline

I'm curious if they can top the cartoon version. But for real I need an 3D animated version of The Lion King or Pocahontas :giveup:

:Chica: whyu wanna ruin LK's slayage

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

RAMROD

Now, where is Age Of Ultron new teaser, Disney??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lobster Boy

Pocahontas would be visually stunning. I literally get chills and feel very emotional at various point in that movie (the soundtrack is amazing). Very beautiful film, though underrated.

The Little Mermaid would be good but how would they do it!? Would they have to be under water lol

DeleteMyAccount

I'm just saying that using "Frozen" as a counterargument for Disney's lack of completely original ideas as of late. They may be great creations, but they still lack utter originality. 

Look up Paperman from Disney.  It's combines 2D drawing with 3D animation.  That is what I might by people not noticing products that Disney and company do.  And yes, Frozen is great.  The album and movies have sold millions.  Clearly people wouldn't be flocking to it if it was already done.  Also, Frozen, based on The Snow Queen, is loosely based on that story.  You can't come up with ideas without being inspired by something else.

Pocahontas would be visually stunning. I literally get chills and feel very emotional at various point in that movie (the soundtrack is amazing). Very beautiful film, though underrated.

The Little Mermaid would be good but how would they do it!? Would they have to be under water lol

My favorite part of Pocahontas is the sining scene they took out because the kids they showed it to got squrimy. But with The Little Mermaid it might be a little tricky but I'm sure they can find a way.

TimisaMonster

Are they making live versions of all of their classics?

Coming for Maleficent's weave I see...:popcorn:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bambino

But for real I need an 3D animated version of The Lion King or Pocahontas :giveup:

Wasn't TLK released in 3D tho?

Shadow

So the glass slipper has now become the glass stiletto heel?

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Creyk

WTH? That's a trailer? + 2015? 

Why would you put out a trailer almost a year before it's release? :giveup:

Why would you start overhyping your album 2 years before its release? :derpga:

Chromatislaps

Wasn't TLK released in 3D tho?

Not that I know of....I only know it has a broadway musical

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived