• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AURA

• Doogi

• wiltedbliss

• Aaliyah

Top Posters In This Topic

Doogi

Oh yeah, heard it a couple weeks ago. Not a fan, but I know I'll love Demi's version.

I love it so much. I'm extremely excited for Demi's version and the entire album :excited:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Have y'all read this yet? :nooo: :excited2:

After the release of the DEMI tracklisting last week, a lot of fans were curious about some of the tracks and the general direction of the album! Here at PopHatesFags, we aim to please; so we decided to write a review on one of our favourite songs (and a potential future single), ‘Two Pieces’!

Before the release of ‘Heart Attack’, ‘Two Pieces’ was actually the rumoured first single. Written by Jason Evigan and Mitch Allan, who worked on the aforementioned ‘Heart Attack’, Lovato also enlisted the help of the criminally underrated Livvi Franc for help on the track.

As far as the sound, the song is pretty standard Lovato fare. It’s pop-rock, but in contrast to Unbroken, this one is a little more indie-sounding – it’s something you might expect from singers such as Sara Bareilles or Christina Perri. The song starts out with some light percussion before Lovato starts singing. “There’s a girl in the window, tears rolling down her face,†she sings, in what is clearly a personal song to Lovato. The chorus hits pretty quickly, with Lovato’s characteristic powerhouse vocals backed up by some thumping drums.â€We’ll never fall apart, cos we fit together like two pieces of a broken heart,†sings Demi. In fact, probably the most interesting part of the song is actually the lyrics. There’s talk of “two lost children†and some pretty depressing imagery, but the ultimate message is one of a relationship which will never fall apart. Sweet!

While we’re not sure if the song will ever get the single treatment, we can definitely see it being a fan favourite for live performances. What song are you most looking forward to off the album? Let us know at the forums!

Doogi

I don't know, but I want to hear Cher Lloyd's part.

I'm not excited at all about this collab. Cher who? That's how I feel...

Carlitos

I'm not excited at all about this collab. Cher who? That's how I feel...

Gurl, your missing out on Cher Lloyd's epicness :Jase:

Doogi

Gurl, your missing out on Cher Lloyd's epicness :Jase:

I don't know... I've heard her first single, "Want You Back" and I was embarrassed... She sounds like she needs to be on Kidz Bop.

Rebelde

I don't know... I've heard her first single, "Want You Back" and I was embarrassed... She sounds like she needs to be on Kidz Bop.

Want You Back was not her first single. I think Swagger Jagger was. Correct me if I'm wrong tho

YUNGLUKA

Want You Back was not her first single. I think Swagger Jagger was. Correct me if I'm wrong tho

Yeah it was swagger jagger , this went to #1 the day that riots started in London , so yeah. That summarises her tbh