💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Ball - Remaking Fame/Monster songs

ChasingGhosts

Featured Posts

ChasingGhosts

Do you guys reckon Gaga should re-make songs from The Fame or TFM with different backing tracks to 'keep them fresh' when she tours for ARTPOP?

I would love it if she adjusted them slightly, keeping the essense of the originals but prehaps make them sound more ARTPOP (whatever that sounds like :derpga: )

What are your thoughts?

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EthanPamyu

The only ones she would perform would be the Best selling singles,  they are iconic timeless songs so they don't need any changing. 

Flippy

Hmm... that'd be quite good actually 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Molly Aphrodite

Madonna literally destoryed some of her biggest hits by remaking them on her MDNA tour.

They're your biggest hits for a reason, because they came out they way they came out and sound the way they sounded. Don't f*** with that.

For the next tour I honestly just want a TF era mashup (JD/PF/Paparazzi), Bad Romance, and a song or 2 from BTW.

OHMYGAGA

Madonna literally destoryed some of her biggest hits by remaking them on her MDNA tour.

They're your biggest hits for a reason, because they came out they way they came out and sound the way they sounded. Don't f*** with that.

For the next tour I honestly just want a TF era mashup (JD/PF/Paparazzi), Bad Romance, and a song or 2 from BTW.

Exactly kind of like what she did with BBC 1 concert. SHe did the first verse and chorus and ended it there :) 

I'd like something like Alejandro at the MB, that violin :legend: and more live band instead of backing track, oh and those Paparazzi performances at TFB too :flutter:. Poker Face is a great example why she should do it, it's one of her biggest hits but she seems so tired of singing it again and again :ohno:

I hope she doesnt include born this way on her next tour. I know she will because of the message but I feel that song isn't up to standards. Or You and I. In fact I really couldn't care for anything from the BTW era.. just make sure Telephone, Bad Romance and Alejandro are done in full.

i'd like to have Alejandro and Dance In The Dark acoustics as one of the bonus tracks from ARTPOP . 

remaking songs would go for the unreleased ones.

but we can only dream

I really hope that she does reinvent some of them.  Maybe if it's just a piano and her for the first verse and chorus of PF or BR and then the beat kicks in and she does the more recognizable version from start to finish.  :)

I think that would keep things fresh for us and also give the GP what they want (the hits as they sounded when they were hits). 

good idea?

Rollercoaster

I had this thought but it can ruin tracks and memories for people. I think the way lovegame has been treated is perfect. Remixed but in a non confrontational way.

Just Dance - acapella finish to a quiet orchestra for one last chorus which culminates, medleying into...

Pokerface from the Grammy awards (first part) including a chorus.Heartbeats kick in for...

The edge of Glory (Full)

Marry The Night - Zedd remix intro into normal first verse, chorus, then a huge zedd remix ending. Short and sweet.

Born This Way should be edited to sound sadder. Verse 1, Drag/Queen, Bridge from Dance in the dark, chorus from dance in the dark and then transition into Scheiße with the rebuke part replaced with parts of BTW bridge. Genius medley.

Paparazzi should be Festival version.

Bad Romance should stay in full.

boom, problem solved.

Seeka

To be honest, with how ARTPOP is sounding, she may remove a lot of Born This Way from her ARTPOP setlist. Especially if ARTPOP has no religion. So I can honestly see her bringing in more songs from TF/M to make up for the losses. Since a transition will be hard to make, unless you make a medley of Judas, Bloody Mary, and Electric Chapel.

Unless ARTPOP has enough songs to just remove all albums from the ARTPOP ball setlist.

But we know there will be one song she performs from ARTPOP on it's own and it will be very cool. Like how The Monster Ball did with SHICD and The Born This Way Ball did with Bloody Mary...

I'm putting money on that song having the same chord progression as those two, to.

DanceInTheDark

To be honest, with how ARTPOP is sounding, she may remove a lot of Born This Way from her ARTPOP setlist. Especially if ARTPOP has no religion. So I can honestly see her bringing in more songs from TF/M to make up for the losses. Since a transition will be hard to make, unless you make a medley of Judas, Bloody Mary, and Electric Chapel.

Unless ARTPOP has enough songs to just remove all albums from the ARTPOP ball setlist.

But we know there will be one song she performs from ARTPOP on it's own and it will be very cool. Like how The Monster Ball did with SHICD and The Born This Way Ball did with Bloody Mary...

I'm putting money on that song having the same chord progression as those two, to.

They are different, but its the same tempo and key, I've made a mashup and it sounds flawless together.

She should skip pokerface or make a more ARTPOPish version of it, I would love it. :)

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Archived