Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Born This Way Ball Memories.

htrllllsem

Featured Posts

I'll never forget when she put that derp mask on flutter.gif

Oh and I loved when she said "I can't tell you how excited I am to finally be able to say ... I DON'T SPEAK GERMAN BUT I CAN IF YOU LIKE!"

I know! I was laughing so hard with the Derpmask! Also when she said "I'm Italian!" The day after this I made it into the Monsterpit!

I also seen her in London. When she sang Imagine the whole Stadium sang with her and they where holding lights up. It was just epic. The best nights ever!

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sam Griffin

381015_224943504299706_1404161_n.jpg246788_224944390966284_2107956021_n.jpg564350_224945884299468_2008474672_n.jpg

8th of September was one of the best nights of my life, i was about 3 rows away from the front in the Monster Pit! I camped out from 7.30 am on the day of the concert and met some friends for life. 

my most intense moments were:

Highway Unicorn, Judas and Fashion of his love, i was crying so hard it was just joy, one of the vest moments in my life♥

oh and you have got to upload the fashion of his love video you'd told me you recorded.

and my biggest treasure is the picture where she's behind me during heavy metal lover  :wub:

Pole dancer

TheQueen

Being able to bring my mom backstage to meet the woman herself was just even though Gaga invited my mom backstage before the show when she heard I was bringing my mom and let me choose another one of my friends to bring backstage as well Then when a lot of my friends got invited backstage before Hair and then when even more of my friends got invited onstage during MTN and walking backstage and it basically just being my friends and I and two people we'd met a few days before camping and there was just 3 randoms Such an amazing night

ElectricMonster

I went to the BTWBall twice (in Paris and in Antwerp) and it was simply amazing. I'll always remember all the magical moments that I lived during the two best nights of my life.

When I went to see her in London on the 9th of September and she sang "Imagine" it was unbelievable  Everyone knew the words and was singing along. It was such an intense feeling to hear the whole stadium singing back with her. It was the same with The Edge Of Glory, everyone was screaming the lyrics and it was just so powerful. It was really emotional how she had packed this stadium and everyone was singing over her. It sounded like such an anthem and the song was made to be heard in stadiums. I have goosebumps just typing this thinking back to it. Also the girl in front of me at the concert was dancing so hard, she was going cray, making up her own dance moves and everything, she wasn't even bothered about watching Gaga, she was just their to dance her ass off to music. It was great to see people still like that. Most people have fell into the way of being motionless at a concert and just standing still and filming everything. 

Born this way ball Johannesburg ♡♥♡♥ never danced so much in my life. The six hour bus trip was totally worth it. the atmosphere in the stadium. ...amazing!!!! best night of my life. lol truly fun

Born This Way Ball in Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam. The best memory must have been this:

Gaga: I want to do something different.

*plays some random chords*

Gaga: Starts singing Stuck on ****ing you

STUCK ON ****ING YOU WAS SO AMAZING.

And Bad Romance was simply amazing, EVERYBODY knew the lyrics. Everybody! It was amazing! Also, You and I was so good people were still standing up during Electric Chapel. And the applause between Scheiße and the encore, it was like 3 minutes long of screaming and clapping and then Gaga started playing The Edge of Glory and everybody went crazy. It was amazing. Also, during Bad Romance she said that 'Get up, stand up! I'm singing bad romance, why WOULD you be sitting?!' while everybody was standing up :D. The opening was AMAZING. Hair and Princess die were simply amazingg. Oh, and KILL THE BIIITTCCH is one of my best memories too :D. Bad Kids was amazing to see at the end because you saw like 100 papers, and things like that being thrown at Gaga XD. Had the best night in my whole life.

OH AND WHEN GAGA SAID SHE'D GO LIVE IN HOLLAND IF MITT ROMNEY WON, SADLY DIDN'T HAPPEN D:

Oh my god they did a sound check for HML, the whole line exploded, before the show even started!

Giorno Giovanna

Never attended a Gaga concert(I mean ball), but I'm gonna change that with ARTPOP Ball

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

drinkmytears

I remember planning everything out from the second Gaga tweeted about the show, then when my show was announced talking to people online about camping, annoying the venue with questions, and stressing about everything.

Then the second I got to the venue, met up with my friends (little monsters from twitter and littlemonsters.com), saw the arena, our tents, the hotel, and everything, all of that went away. 

I've made about a dozen amazing friends. I'm really close with the ones that I camped with from Friday night-Monday night, and I'm so happy 2 of them went backstage and our group got the key. We had such a good time, we got to meet Madeon's manager, see them setup the stage, we went to her hotel, the venue let us backstage before the day of the show.

We were also the very first fans to see the Born Brave Bus, they even parked it on the street just so it could be right in front of our tents. Only like 4-5 of us were there, and then we told everyone to come back. Some of our friends returned Sunday night and then more and more people arrived and we got to meet even more great people. We knew that Gaga was going to be at the bus, but when she was there it was so funny since nobody outside of our group of 8 had any clue!

I got to tell Gaga how much she has inspired me and helped me, her mom and I had a long talk about bullying, I met all of the Haus, and Fozzi, and of course my favorite Lacee! The show was so amazing too, better than the Monsterball. Gaga took the US flag from me, she sang "I love you too, alright" after I told her I loved her during Scheiße, and of course...

she pulled me up onstage for Marry The Night! I'm in the yellow (if you didn't know by now!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5pu3cHpy0k

DimitriLGCollector

I was in the Paris show at Stade de France. Here is an official video of the audience before the show. See the mood :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_-OQf_uj1M

Archived