💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Born This Way Ball Memories.

htrllllsem

Featured Posts

htrllllsem

Today, Was The Last Day Of The Born This Way Ball

And sadly, no one will be able to experience it.

So I've decided to make this thread, to celebrate as if we where all in that Arena/Stadium.

If you where not lucky to go, you will see her in the next tour.

Please share your BTWB experiences + Pictures + Videos that mean something to you. :)

My Close Encounter With the Queen:

Post, Post, Post!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
htrllllsem

@bambino

I'm sorry :(

If you where to go, which Leg you wouldk?e liked to attend (you can pick any)

@Nike

I'm Sorry :(

What where you planning on wearing? What about seating?

LukiiGleek

i went to the btwb 1.0 in germany:) and it was awsome

at one time while she was walking on the stage on the sides

i screamed gaga and waved like crazy

and she winked at me

best moment of 2012 

Didymus

I yelled at a girl who was holding her iPad in the air. I was getting so damn annoyed by all the cell-phones etc. I wanted to freakin' dance, jump, have a good time, but everyone was just like.. staring  :dies: I felt like most people who came watching weren't even big fans. So weird.

A happy memory: At one point she yelled: "Get up! You in your seats, stand up and dance!" and at the end of the song she stood still on some part of the runway and she addressed a guy in a business suit saying: "Why aren't you dancing? Is it because of your suit? I don't care. This is not a funeral, this is a popshow. And I probably gave you these seats for free, right? Yeah, I know I did. I want you to get drunk, dance and have a good time!"

Apparently it was some Belgian "celebrity" who had a VIP-seat. I worshipped her for going at him  :legend:

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Gaga waving at my block after "Heavy Metal Lover" @ the Manchester Evening News Arena on 11/09/2012. And the fact that it was the second time seeing her live and it was oh so amazing

Neight Shayde

I waited 3 YEARS to watch her perform live. I actually won a contest so I got two patron tickets (THE DAY OF THE CONCERT) and I had no choice but to go with my mom! It was magical and more than I expected. I'd never forget that day. I almost cried during hair too lol

560251_3730877303818_93241381_n.jpg

545125_3730878343844_474904746_n.jpg

547611_3730884503998_875350744_n.jpg

I'm so grateful I got to see the Ball 4 times. 4 of my shows ended up being cancelled but I know I'm extremely lucky to have seen it when some people didn't even get to go once :noparty:.

My favourite show was probably actually the last one in Montreal, and not just because it was the last one...I decided it was my favourite before we knew it would be the last. She just had AMAZING energy. And it was the 2 year anniversary of BTW the song, McQueen's death, etc. And plus she touched my hand and invited me on stage :cry:.

Bulgaria was also amazing. I met so many amazing people, and the key holder took me and a friend backstage with him.

All in all I had such an amazing time meeting people, camping, in the pit, waiting...I miss the experience so much.

RAINBOWGA

I yelled at a girl who was holding her iPad in the air. I was getting so damn annoyed by all the cell-phones etc. I wanted to freakin' dance, jump, have a good time, but everyone was just like.. staring  :dies: I felt like most people who came watching weren't even big fans. So weird.

A happy memory: At one point she yelled: "Get up! You in your seats, stand up and dance!" and at the end of the song she stood still on some part of the runway and she addressed a guy in a business suit saying: "Why aren't you dancing? Is it because of your suit? I don't care. This is not a funeral, this is a popshow. And I probably gave you these seats for free, right? Yeah, I know I did. I want you to get drunk, dance and have a good time!"

Apparently it was some Belgian "celebrity" who had a VIP-seat. I worshipped her for going at him  :legend:

29/9/12 ♥

Fusel

I'll never forget when she put that derp mask on :flutter:

Oh and I loved when she said "I can't tell you how excited I am to finally be able to say ... I DON'T SPEAK GERMAN BUT I CAN IF YOU LIKE!"

RAMROD

1st, when I wanna catch her Asian leg but turns out it had to be cancelled just two weeks before it happened. It was really fukked up.

Everyone were distressed.

And so I gotta stay longer to take the refund.

Then NA leg finally came.

So I am very happy to be able to attens the show!

Americano dance. :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterOfSpain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHzLpVDcw0c

When I heard those drums, I knew it was the best night of my life. I waited 3 years for this, and I am so grateful to my parents for afford me to travel 1000 km only to see her. I met so many amazing people. I even cried, tbh. I just want to thank Gaga for that amazing show she gave us that night, because, just like she said, she ****ing rocked Barcelona. 

I can't wait to see you again at the ARTPOP Ball, QUEEN.  :rockstar:

Archived