Jump to content
opinion

Calvin Harris for LG8?


Blackout19
 Share

Would you like?  

102 members have voted

  1. 1. title.

    • Yasssssss!
      9
    • Maybe just for 2-3 songs...
      17
    • No.
      76


Featured Posts

Awakened M
20 minutes ago, bxr said:

Respectfully, Gesaffelstein is an aimless retread—let him rest with the Requiem … Zimmer is becoming the new Tim Burton / Danny Elfman / [ insert legacy niche film composer to cross-produce in the pop space for edge ] … “Randomly throw”–ing any element into Gaga‘s eighth studio album does not feel like an intentional approach to her own canon, much less planet Earth‘s

And, I do mean this all respectfully … you echo the consensus, which is absolutely fair … but/and just to voice some considered dissent for the sake of the record and posterity … neither-here-nor-there reminder: it‘s not impossible to imagine something beyond the realm of what already exists when exploring concepts for future manifestations of creative expression

As always though, new and novice here, just riffing into the airwaves and learning as we go along

You give ai vibes.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Awakened M said:

You give ai vibes.

Zomg … again with this … AI should pay me for gooning my parlance 

 

ETA: I went to preschool on a university campus, parochial school and private school for elementary and high school, two top unis for undergrad (BA Public Comms / Sociology), two top unis for masters in art and science for Global Media and Comms, and a mid-level for a third masters in theology … I worked in tv production for public affairs, public comms, corporate social media, entertainment production, culture editorial, and strategic consulting … I literally talk like this because it’s literally all I’ve known … I can’t help that AI aggregated the discourse of my environments 

Edited by bxr
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, bxr said:

Respectfully, Gesaffelstein is an aimless retread—let him rest with the Requiem … Zimmer is becoming the new Tim Burton / Danny Elfman / [ insert legacy niche film composer to cross-produce in the pop space for edge ] … “Randomly throw”–ing any element into Gaga‘s eighth studio album does not feel like an intentional approach to her own canon, much less planet Earth‘s

And, I do mean this all respectfully … you echo the consensus, which is absolutely fair … but/and just to voice some considered dissent for the sake of the record and posterity … neither-here-nor-there reminder: it‘s not impossible to imagine something beyond the realm of what already exists when exploring concepts for future manifestations of creative expression

As always though, new and novice here, just riffing into the airwaves and learning as we go along

1. It’s not that serious. And I gave no fully formed explanation or motivation why I said what I said.

2. What I have seen, the consensus is a rock/metal/industrial album(?) which she practically already have done, there are both elements of them in BTW and Mayhem so let’s move on from that. 
 

3. I will always stand my ground on that she lost an opportunity with both Mark Ronsson on Joanne, and Gesaffelstein Mayhem to use ”their” sound / production/ techniqus to the fullest. (

So obviously I wanna see a reprise of Gesaffelstein in his ” true form ” with Gaga.

(Even if producers are ”meant” to be able produce every genre to the artists liking) 
 

4. agree that to randomly put on anything on lg8 is not a good choice, however I did not mean it literally. I just stacked up producers/artist which I like and are inspired too. And yes I think I am leaning to more existential themes next and more ethereal sounds meet heavy electronic/dance.
 

5. If Madonna can do confession II successfully gaga can do a continuation of any era successfully if she likes to, so if she decides to do rock/metal again (which I do not wish to) but still make it good, I would probably still enjoy the music.

 

6. Let us just drop our fantasies and wishes, it’s not that deep.:bye:

LG8 out Soon
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

gaga should source underground talent that understand her legacy but can push her to more interesting soundscapes 

Goddison Rae ended Fadga
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

What we TRULY need is her to work again with the people who produced MAYHEM, and give us an album full of Disease, Perfect Celebrity, Abracadabra and Shadow Of A Man songs

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Lucas said:

What we TRULY need is her to work again with the people who produced MAYHEM, and give us an album full of Disease, Perfect Celebrity, Abracadabra and Shadow Of A Man songs

200.gif
Lady Gaga No GIF

LG8 out Soon
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Alvitr said:

1. It’s not that serious. And I gave no fully formed explanation or motivation why I said what I said.

2. What I have seen, the consensus is a rock/metal/industrial album(?) which she practically already have done, there are both elements of them in BTW and Mayhem so let’s move on from that. 
 

3. I will always stand my ground on that she lost an opportunity with both Mark Ronsson on Joanne, and Gesaffelstein Mayhem to use ”their” sound / production/ techniqus to the fullest. (

So obviously I wanna see a reprise of Gesaffelstein in his ” true form ” with Gaga.

(Even if producers are ”meant” to be able produce every genre to the artists liking) 
 

4. agree that to randomly put on anything on lg8 is not a good choice, however I did not mean it literally. I just stacked up producers/artist which I like and are inspired too. And yes I think I am leaning to more existential themes next and more ethereal sounds meet heavy electronic/dance.
 

5. If Madonna can do confession II successfully gaga can do a continuation of any era successfully if she likes to, so if she decides to do rock/metal again (which I do not wish to) but still make it good, I would probably still enjoy the music.

 

6. Let us just drop our fantasies and wishes, it’s not that deep.:bye:

Respectfully, I appreciate the itemized depth you express … as well as the sincerity with which you articulate your vantage … you take this seriously, and I respect your considered approach

I riff stream-of-consciousness so I didn‘t take a methodical approach to my response … I just mused on the blink of what surfaced when I browsed your commentary

I‘ve noticed multisyllabic expressions garner this assumption of deep time-intensive rumination … but, for me it‘s just riffing on the blink

I hadn‘t really considered what I wrote, but in reciprocity to your response, my take was just that I keep hearing that she should work with guys she‘s already worked with … top-line, that‘s retreading … and if it was a missed opportunity, so be it, she can revisit once she has explored new territory with new talent … that was my take on the top-line

But/and/so I appreciate your further explanation … and in immediate retrospect, I vibe with a lot of your vision … so, again, much appreciate the further exploration

Onward, Godspeed; genuinely glad discourse is alive and well in the world of multisyllabic causerie :sara:

 

Edited by bxr
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bxr said:

, my take was just that I keep hearing that she should work with guys she‘s already worked with … top-line, that‘s retreading …

She can reheat her nachos how much she likes. She even said her nachos is hers.:abra:

LG8 out Soon
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Alvitr said:

She can reheat her nachos how much she likes. She even said her nachos is hers.:abra:

HER nachos—thank you! … my goodness, that‘s I think the top-top-line … let her do her thing on this next one … why not self-produce and reheat her own nachos … or just fire up the grill for an entirely new culinary sonic canon … why the need for these chaperones, she‘s a forty-year-old woman with almost two decades of working in an infamously patriarchal industry … not to take it to that place, but goodness … why not let her experiment with her own sound and signature as the source—what‘s at stake if that‘s her take for LG8? 

 

ETA: Oh wait … OT—not so much on the Calvin Harris … like, just, let that one funk wav bounce in the maybe pile

Edited by bxr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bxr said:

HER nachos—thank you! … my goodness, that‘s I think the top-top-line … let her do her thing on this next one … why not self-produce and reheat her own nachos … or just fire up the grill for an entirely new culinary sonic canon … why the need for these chaperones, she‘s a forty-year-old woman with almost two decades of working in an infamously patriarchal industry … not to take it to that place, but goodness … why not let her experiment with her own sound and signature as the source—what‘s at stake if that‘s her take for LG8? 

U SLEPT ON MAYHEM:ladyhaha: 

love this ai trolling:bye:

LG8 out Soon
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Alvitr said:

U SLEPT ON MAYHEM:ladyhaha: 

love this ai trolling:bye:

Slept … on … Mayhem … ? 

Love and A(i)rt … rolling in the shadows :enigma:

9 minutes ago, Alvitr said:

LG8= Siren+Vampire+Witch

See … look at that … seashell siren synchonicity—bless up, camaraderie!

 

ETA: Honest question, though, because I don‘t have AI accounts, I just know what people post as AI generated … does “AI” just read like dense talk? Or does it just mimic the person who prompts it? … but if you‘re trolling I guess you wouldn‘t respond, y’know to stay in character

Edited by bxr
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DrKindnessKunt2005

I feel like it could have been a moment if they collaborated in 2013 like she did with Will.i.am/David Guetta for Fashion! or even for Ally songs in ASIB, but no I don’t think it’s the moment anymore. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Skyana Rava
32 minutes ago, bxr said:

HER nachos—thank you! … my goodness, that‘s I think the top-top-line … let her do her thing on this next one … why not self-produce and reheat her own nachos … or just fire up the grill for an entirely new culinary sonic canon … why the need for these chaperones, she‘s a forty-year-old woman with almost two decades of working in an infamously patriarchal industry … not to take it to that place, but goodness … why not let her experiment with her own sound and signature as the source—what‘s at stake if that‘s her take for LG8? 

 

ETA: Oh wait … OT—not so much on the Calvin Harris … like, just, let that one funk wav bounce in the maybe pile

I would love if she entirely produced and wrote an album.
I don't really like how you're making your points, but I do like the idea of Gaga taking the lead :vegas:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...