AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,496 Posted Tuesday at 02:58 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 02:58 PM I’m okay with ARUTW being #1 But I have to say the song is better written than recorded, it sounds muffled Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HermesG 1,724 Posted Wednesday at 09:55 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 09:55 AM On 10/5/2026 at 3:44 PM, ANVEEROY said: 17. Marry the Night — 8.98 ok bye Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,876 Posted Wednesday at 10:11 AM Author Share Posted Wednesday at 10:11 AM On 10/5/2026 at 8:30 AM, Chromanne said: On 10/5/2026 at 8:30 AM, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: On 10/5/2026 at 8:30 AM, PSYCHOSHTICK said: No. ****ing. Way. On 10/5/2026 at 8:35 AM, JohnPokerface said: I'm tired of pretending this song is better than GH and HML On 10/5/2026 at 8:40 AM, Cherry Blues said: It was a good mix, happy for Mayhem, Born This Way albums. A Star Is Born songs are very beautiful, good to see that they are loved. She has a very beautiful and interesting catalogue - with pain and love. On 10/5/2026 at 8:40 AM, CYCLOPS said: I think the fact that the questions were separated by album made us grade in the context of every album and not in the context of her full discography if that makes sense? Hence why ARUTW is number one (Not my first choice but I do believe you could argue for that tbh). A bracket style would give completely different results i'm sure. Than you @ANVEEROY for another entertaining ceremony !! On 10/5/2026 at 8:45 AM, Blackout19 said: On 10/5/2026 at 8:49 AM, NeanderthalDavid said: I can confidently say, that though I had some instinctive wild card choices, I was not ready for that top 10 On 10/5/2026 at 8:50 AM, Head Empty said: Being gay is cancelled I guess On 10/5/2026 at 9:07 AM, TimotheeChalamet said: I can accept everyone's opinion, but who tf put The Cure above Sine From Above? On 10/5/2026 at 9:12 AM, RochesterJoannster said: Oh nice her most overrated pop ballad won as her best song. Even I don’t love ARUTW that much and I’m supposed to be a “soccer mom” or whatever else Joanne fans are called, On 10/5/2026 at 9:29 AM, Bronco said: Okay We fixed it at the end tbf On 10/5/2026 at 9:49 AM, princedeeblebleble said: What's wrong with y'all how the fvck did Always remember us WIN?! On 10/5/2026 at 10:49 AM, Celloo Deng said: Nah wtf was this that’ll teach me not to vote! thank you @ANVEEROY you had a strong stomach posting these results! On 10/5/2026 at 10:59 AM, Smother Em Eh said: Same On 10/5/2026 at 11:30 AM, EART HL I NG said: TIL there are apparently a bunch of middle aged white women on ggd On 10/5/2026 at 12:16 PM, TheMontebello said: Not me. I gave it a 6 or something and I think I gave Sine 8 or 9 On 10/5/2026 at 12:20 PM, PornoDanceFight said: No notes on the top 10. ARUTW, the global smash hit that got away On 10/5/2026 at 1:37 PM, gagzus said: On 10/5/2026 at 5:33 PM, nodandsmile said: oh yall ate with ARUTW, I'm shocked! On 10/5/2026 at 6:19 PM, Skyana Rava said: I actually love the idea of there being a handful of empty nest moms on here On 10/5/2026 at 6:45 PM, Ivy said: I wish I had time to vote this looks kinda messy HBDUWM & Don't Call Tonight On 10/5/2026 at 9:36 PM, gagacabana said: Can't believe miss Roy worked for free and THIS was the result On 10/6/2026 at 12:33 AM, Auralegends said: How is this not Top 5 On 10/6/2026 at 12:38 AM, SimonBaetens said: then why does no one stream it! On 10/6/2026 at 12:53 AM, River said: the GP streams it it's like dwas and shallow, every time we're trying to bury these songs, the GP outstreams all the gay songs On 10/6/2026 at 2:04 AM, Ophelia said: abraMIDabra not even top 30 plsssss On 10/6/2026 at 3:19 AM, ALGAYDO said: ARUTW being no.1 is the correct outcome. However, everything else? Jail. Jail to each and every one of yall. 19 hours ago, celestiallove said: what mother****er put 3-way and Christmas tree at the bottom 19 hours ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: Die With A Smile isn’t in the list? edit: oh, it’s #41, higher than I thought it would be. Lower than it should be, though Also, well… The results are… unexpected 15 minutes ago, HermesG said: ok bye I AM DOING THIS AGAIN. VOTE NOW: Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QYS3uYt_AzVarfIgKDAp1GQqB6ygWv2ECAxjVdbmWOc/ LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 30 October 2026 CEREMONY: 1 November 2026 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 4 3 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Celloo Deng 56,519 Posted Wednesday at 10:18 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 10:18 AM 6 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: I AM DOING THIS AGAIN. VOTE NOW: Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QYS3uYt_AzVarfIgKDAp1GQqB6ygWv2ECAxjVdbmWOc/ LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 30 October 2026 CEREMONY: 1 November 2026 Absolutely iconic, I will be voting! she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Celloo Deng 56,519 Posted Wednesday at 10:19 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 10:19 AM Is this the first mega rate recount in herstory? she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,650 Posted Wednesday at 10:20 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 10:20 AM You'll vote until you get it right f&gs The gays know how to party 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,876 Posted Wednesday at 10:38 AM Author Share Posted Wednesday at 10:38 AM 19 minutes ago, Celloo Deng said: Is this the first mega rate recount in herstory? YES READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,416 Posted Wednesday at 10:42 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 10:42 AM Surely the new votes will be very objective and ARUTW will not receive a lot of low ratings 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,907 Posted Wednesday at 11:19 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 11:19 AM 1 hour ago, ANVEEROY said: I AM DOING THIS AGAIN. VOTE NOW: Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QYS3uYt_AzVarfIgKDAp1GQqB6ygWv2ECAxjVdbmWOc/ LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 30 October 2026 CEREMONY: 1 November 2026 Ok but let's not be brutal to ARUTW this time 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Celloo Deng 56,519 Posted Wednesday at 11:36 AM Share Posted Wednesday at 11:36 AM Let’s make these results even worse she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShapeOfACelebrity 32 Posted Wednesday at 12:40 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 12:40 PM I just read through the results and wtf... We are Plastic and We melt in Summer. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,112 Posted Wednesday at 12:52 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 12:52 PM 2 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: I AM DOING THIS AGAIN. VOTE NOW: Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QYS3uYt_AzVarfIgKDAp1GQqB6ygWv2ECAxjVdbmWOc/ LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 30 October 2026 CEREMONY: 1 November 2026 FYI there's a bug that won't allow me to flag "7" while grading Kill For Love Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,889 Posted Wednesday at 01:18 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 01:18 PM 3 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: I AM DOING THIS AGAIN. VOTE NOW: Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QYS3uYt_AzVarfIgKDAp1GQqB6ygWv2ECAxjVdbmWOc/ LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 30 October 2026 CEREMONY: 1 November 2026 done LET'S GOOOOOOOOoooooo disease #1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,714 Posted Wednesday at 01:22 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 01:22 PM 3 hours ago, ANVEEROY said: I AM DOING THIS AGAIN. VOTE NOW: Submit your ratings here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QYS3uYt_AzVarfIgKDAp1GQqB6ygWv2ECAxjVdbmWOc/ LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 30 October 2026 CEREMONY: 1 November 2026 In Dutch we have saying that translates to 'a donkey never hurts it foot twice on the same stone' but here we go I guess when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,714 Posted Wednesday at 01:29 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 01:29 PM @ANVEEROYyou might wanna change the form because we can give each song several scores when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.