DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,533 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 1 hour ago, SimonBaetens said: yeah like 17 years ago GagaDaily changing their minds like a girl changing clothes? Who woulda thunk it! I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,890 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 TOP 20 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,533 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 alright, now these results (except for Shallow maybe) are doing pretty well I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,890 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 TOP 20 THE FAME Paparazzi Poker Face THE FAME MONSTER Bad Romance Alejandro Dance in the Dark BORN THIS WAY The Edge of Glory Scheiße Judas Bloody Mary Marry the Night ARTPOP No songs in the Top 20 JOANNE No songs in the Top 20 A STAR IS BORN Always Remember Us This Way I’ll Never Love Again CHROMATICA Replay HARLEQUIN Happy Mistake MAYHEM Abracadabra — Album Version Disease — Album Version Vanish Into You — Album Version Perfect Celebrity — Album Version Garden of Eden — Album Version MAYHEM: REQUIEM Die With a Smile — Requiem Version READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,909 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 (edited) top 20 nothing but smashes, hard to rank at this point Edited October 5 by Skyana Rava 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,890 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 Just now, Skyana Rava said: top 20 nothing but smashes, hard to rank at this point Guess your TOP20! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,909 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 Just now, ANVEEROY said: Guess your TOP20! 1) Disease 2) Abracadabra 3) Pokher Face 4) Sheeb 5) ARUTW Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Celloo Deng 56,521 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 INLA still in she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
juju 18,928 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 Made it just in time and appalled by some of these "choices" yall made she/her Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,967 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 No just another day... I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,890 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 The number of sad reacts I got makes it feel like I totally set myself up for this misery READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 3 1 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
juju 18,928 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 3 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: TOP 20 THE FAME Paparazzi Poker Face THE FAME MONSTER Bad Romance Alejandro Dance in the Dark BORN THIS WAY The Edge of Glory Scheiße Judas Bloody Mary Marry the Night ARTPOP No songs in the Top 20 JOANNE No songs in the Top 20 A STAR IS BORN Always Remember Us This Way I’ll Never Love Again CHROMATICA Replay HARLEQUIN Happy Mistake MAYHEM Abracadabra — Album Version Disease — Album Version Vanish Into You — Album Version Perfect Celebrity — Album Version Garden of Eden — Album Version MAYHEM: REQUIEM Die With a Smile — Requiem Version BR, Paparazzi, Judas guaranteed top 5. Replay top 10 sneak she/her Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,890 Posted October 5 Author Share Posted October 5 so next, a MAYHEM song or a THE FAME song? READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,533 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 6 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: TOP 20 THE FAME Paparazzi Poker Face THE FAME MONSTER Bad Romance Alejandro Dance in the Dark BORN THIS WAY The Edge of Glory Scheiße Judas Bloody Mary Marry the Night ARTPOP No songs in the Top 20 JOANNE No songs in the Top 20 A STAR IS BORN Always Remember Us This Way I’ll Never Love Again CHROMATICA Replay HARLEQUIN Happy Mistake MAYHEM Abracadabra — Album Version Disease — Album Version Vanish Into You — Album Version Perfect Celebrity — Album Version Garden of Eden — Album Version MAYHEM: REQUIEM Die With a Smile — Requiem Version alright that seems pretty fine except the lack of ARTPOP I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,533 Posted October 5 Share Posted October 5 2 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: makes it feel like I totally set myself up for this misery I mean... I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.