Jump to content
society

Christa Pike’s execution failed after 2 lethal injections


Rahrahbitchson
 Share

What are your thoughts on this case?  

46 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Christa be executed for what she did?

    • Yes
      19
    • No
      27


Featured Posts

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

I’d be damn happy to know that btch is brain dead now and had to suffer through that !! 

Bruh chill :rip:

Whimsical bitch
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Meruk Holland
1 minute ago, Controversiaga said:

There was undeniable evidence that Christa did what she did.  Given her case and the evidence surrounding it, there is no mistake.  
if a case does NOT have this level of strong evidence, then obviously death penalty should be out of the question. 

Again, it doesn't matter how undeniable or irrefutable her case is, the fact is every case is susceptible to these, so our system shouldn't make exceptions for her case because then those exceptions become common place. 

Reasonable doubt and 100% doubtless are two very different things, and we use the former in court cases because the latter is impossible. Reasonable doubt is a burden where the jury can be assured that if new evidence were to be presented, they can't be blamed with punishing someone with the evidence they had.

So when it comes to something as final and irreversible as death, reasonable doubt should not be the burden a court and jury have to clear. 

No one here is saying Christa shouldn't be punished, but punished with death is something that she absolutely shouldn't be, not because she may or may not deserve it, but because there are moral and systemic problems with using the death penalty. Christa being the one executed isn't the problem, it's that executions as they are utilized are the problem.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

PEZ

This isn't righting any wrongs, it just satisfies bloodthirstiness for a short while. :/

RIP Colleen.

I have to wonder about the people who gathered to witness the execution. Did this just traumatize them even more, to watch the execution fail, twice? I feel queasy about everything about this :/

⚡🐲
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
49 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Great! So you agree!! That’s literally what I said at the beginning of this back and forth! That’s why she got the death sentence and he didn’t. Because she was the original mastermind and the sole motivator to kill Colleen, and he assisted!!!! How many time I gotta say it Jfc 

hmm no don't twist my words lol

Have an idea about something doesn't mean you 'influence' someone to follow this idea, he could have say no at any moment, he could have call the police, he could have done so many things.. but he chose and planned to kill Colleen.

It's not the first time that a group of 2 or more young people kills someone out of passion, curiosity, revenge, excitement or simply messed up minds.. like the murder of Meredith Kercher 

46 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

That’s kinda the point . What goes around comes around.  You kill and torture someone, you’re gonna get it done to you too then. 

30 later? please.. 

 

It feels like Tennessee just want the achievement "first woman to be executed in Tennessee in more than 200 years" in their records, than actually give a f-ck about Colleen and her family.

 

 

And you should really stop blaming people here for "showing sympathy", nobody's showing her sympathy, it's the barbaric act of execution, that didn't work f*cking twice, that makes people feel uneasy and disgusted about the whole situation.

You really need to have a f*cked up mind to support execution, we're not in the middle age anymore.

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
32 minutes ago, Bronco said:

So you take joy from inflacting harm to others?

Yeah when the “other” in question is Christa pike or someone else who did anything similar to what she did

how much more clear do I need to make that to you 

I said that like 10 times now 

what goes around

comes around

treat ppl how you wanna be treated 

golden rule

 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
32 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Bruh chill :rip:

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga

I’m tired of quoting all of you 

but Christa pike deserves all the pain, torture, and suffering. It is NOT acceptable to do what she did to Colleen. Christa deserves no grace, mercy, or protection. She is a monster, not a human being. Rot in hell btch.

Edited by Controversiaga
Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
6 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Yeah when the “other” in question is Christa pike or someone else who did anything similar to what she did

how much more clear do I need to make that to you 

I said that like 10 times now 

what goes around

comes around

treat ppl how you wanna be treated 

golden rule

 

And I'll repeat what I said.

What's the difference between your desire to inflict harm....Whats the difference between you celebrating someone being brain damaged as a result of that harm...whats the difference between your clear perverted enjoyment of what happened yesterday...

Compared to what happened to Coleen? 

I can see one difference. Christa has expressed regret over the years.

The gays know how to party
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
5 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

I’m tired of quoting all of you 

but Christa pike deserves all the pain, torture, and suffering. It is NOT acceptable to do what she did to Colleen. Christa deserves no grace, mercy, or protection. She is a monster, not a human being. Rot in hell btch.

You'd think someone who has openly said they have previously been falsely accused of a crime that in some states carries the death penalty would be opposed to a system where people can be falsely executed as a result..

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
1 minute ago, Bronco said:

And I'll repeat what I said.

What's the difference between your desire to inflict harm....Whats the difference between you celebrating someone being brain damaged as a result of that harm...whats the difference between your clear perverted enjoyment of what happened yesterday...

Compared to what happened to Coleen? 

I can see one difference. Christa has expressed regret over the years.

There is a major difference. I’m not like Christa at all. I could never bring myself to do anything like what she’s done.

My celebrating Christa getting what she deserves does not equal me brutally torturing and murdering someone with my own hands. What a reach.

 

I’ve said all I need to say 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
1 minute ago, Bronco said:

You'd think someone who has openly said they have previously been falsely accused of a crime that in some states carries the death penalty would be opposed to a system where people can be falsely executed as a result..

Christa was not falsely accused omg I have to keep repeating myself and you keep repeating urself too this is so annoying 

CHRISTA DESERVES DEATH 

goodbye!!!!!!!!!!

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
2 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

There is a major difference. I’m not like Christa at all. I could never bring myself to do anything like what she’s done.

My celebrating Christa getting what she deserves does not equal me brutally torturing and murdering someone with my own hands. What a reach.

 

I’ve said all I need to say 

You're out here openly celebrating her suffering. 

You support the system doing that to her.

You absolutely are complicit. Just like her partner in crime was.

The gays know how to party
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
2 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Christa was not falsely accused omg I have to keep repeating myself and you keep repeating urself too this is so annoying 

CHRISTA DESERVES DEATH 

goodbye!!!!!!!!!!

And as said repeatedly. 

The death penalty is not just used on Christa.

If you support its use once  you support every use.

The gays know how to party
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga
1 minute ago, Bronco said:

You're out here openly celebrating her suffering. 

You support the system doing that to her.

You absolutely are complicit. Just like her partner in crime was.

 

1 minute ago, Bronco said:

And as said repeatedly. 

The death penalty is not just used on Christa.

If you support its use once  you support every use.

Guuuurl now you just making ur own ridiculous statements 

can we just agree to disagree and move on?

You look great in ur pfp, love you xoxo see you in the next thread 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

FfFfFfFF

She's like when Million Reasons refused to fully leave the charts and Gaga was performing it everywhere and refusing to let it go and making the song survive one week at a time.

This is Joanne-coded.

Joanne Million Reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...