GagaisHotAF 497 Posted Thursday at 03:20 PM Share Posted Thursday at 03:20 PM with all the drugs i have put in my body i think the same thing would happen to me Probably on Grindr Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,972 Posted Thursday at 03:25 PM Share Posted Thursday at 03:25 PM 1 hour ago, Controversiaga said: Not yall having sympathy for this murderer. What she did to Colleen , she deserves to have done right back at her. She tortured Colleen for over 45 minutes before she finally died. why should Christa be protected from “cruel and unusual” punishment ??? Who the hell do u think she is? That’s kinda the point . What goes around comes around. You kill and torture someone, you’re gonna get it done to you too then. Again: the point is rehabilitation and government sanctioned justice is supposed to be morally superior to criminal action, not an eye for an eye. Cruel and unusual punishment is forbidden by the 8th amendment in the constitution. It doesn't matter who she is or what she's done; she's on U.S. soil so she should be covered by that. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Meruk Holland 2,469 Posted Thursday at 03:46 PM Share Posted Thursday at 03:46 PM 20 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: Christa was not falsely accused omg I have to keep repeating myself and you keep repeating urself too this is so annoying CHRISTA DESERVES DEATH goodbye!!!!!!!!!! First, you can't be 100%, absolutely, infallibly, divinely sure. But death is 100%, absolutely, infallibly permanent and irreversible. Second, and more importantly, it doesn't matter if Christa 100%, absolutely, divinely deserves death or not; the state should not be the one to execute her. The justice system is corrupt already, and the government should not have the tools to permanently silence anyone, regardless of the reason, lest they find ways to use those reasons to silence opponents unjustly. Let her rot in prison until her natural end. Be satisfied knowing that she will eventually meet an ignominious death. Maybe to her, that is worse than a quick(er) execution, maybe it's not. Maybe she deserves worse. But as it stands, that's the worst that we should allow the state to carry out. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,944 Posted Thursday at 04:05 PM Share Posted Thursday at 04:05 PM jfc, her no-selling two lethal injections Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ActualPatient 2,516 Posted Thursday at 04:15 PM Share Posted Thursday at 04:15 PM in a few generations, we'll have inmates on deathrow already building immunity. fascinating. If symptom persists, consult your doctor. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,168 Posted Thursday at 04:22 PM Share Posted Thursday at 04:22 PM 1 hour ago, Controversiaga said: You're just doing too much. Even as someone who's a red blooded Bible belt southerner who isn't really morally opposed to the death penalty you're making me go "eek" Whimsical bitch 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,342 Posted yesterday at 01:25 PM Share Posted yesterday at 01:25 PM (edited) 21 hours ago, PartySick said: You're just doing too much. Even as someone who's a red blooded Bible belt southerner who isn't really morally opposed to the death penalty you're making me go "eek" I’m doing too much??? Am I not allowed to share my opinions in this thread the same way everyone else is? Everyone’s just replying to miiine so I keep having to explain and defend my perspective, which I’m also entitled to do so like everyone else on here. it’s so plain and simple: I don’t think Christa deserves life Edited yesterday at 01:26 PM by Controversiaga Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rahrahbitchson 23,666 Posted yesterday at 02:06 PM Author Share Posted yesterday at 02:06 PM 21 hours ago, PartySick said: You're just doing too much. Even as someone who's a red blooded Bible belt southerner who isn't really morally opposed to the death penalty you're making me go "eek" 40 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: I’m doing too much??? Am I not allowed to share my opinions in this thread the same way everyone else is? Everyone’s just replying to miiine so I keep having to explain and defend my perspective, which I’m also entitled to do so like everyone else on here. it’s so plain and simple: I don’t think Christa deserves life Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️ 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivy 13,840 Posted yesterday at 04:51 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:51 PM On 10/1/2026 at 9:40 AM, Controversiaga said: Not yall having sympathy for this murderer. What she did to Colleen , she deserves to have done right back at her. She tortured Colleen for over 45 minutes before she finally died. why should Christa be protected from “cruel and unusual” punishment ??? Who the hell do u think she is? That’s kinda the point . What goes around comes around. You kill and torture someone, you’re gonna get it done to you too then. Maybe it will make you feel better that she was tortured her whole childhood which is what lead to her even doing this crime I know if it was my child she did this to I can imagine how I would feel, but idk the story is just really disturbing all together Anyway vengeance isn't the same thing as justice so it doesn't really matter how we feel the meow in zombieboy 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pachinko 10,779 Posted yesterday at 04:58 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:58 PM Why is this drawing so much attention? Educate me, gays. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotLikeMexico 6,765 Posted yesterday at 05:05 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:05 PM 11 minutes ago, Ivy said: Maybe it will make you feel better that she was tortured her whole childhood which is what lead to her even doing this crime. No shade but am I supposed to then be like “aww it’s okay she killed somebody because she had a rough childhood?” I’m sorry no, I wouldn’t really have sympathy for somebody when they committed a heinous act regardless of what they went through. It’s not an excuse. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ivy 13,840 Posted yesterday at 05:32 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:32 PM 13 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said: No shade but am I supposed to then be like “aww it’s okay she killed somebody because she had a rough childhood?” I’m sorry no, I wouldn’t really have sympathy for somebody when they committed a heinous act regardless of what they went through. It’s not an excuse. No? It's just the fact that violence causes violence It's not sympathy, it's just understanding that you can't take a young child and rape and beat them and expect there wouldn't be a chance they turn that violence to actions on others later on. I don't know how this is seen as sympathy it's just realizing cause and effect which then to me makes it seem pointless to torture her just put her to death or don't imo the meow in zombieboy 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,403 Posted yesterday at 05:57 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:57 PM 48 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said: No shade but am I supposed to then be like “aww it’s okay she killed somebody because she had a rough childhood?” I’m sorry no, I wouldn’t really have sympathy for somebody when they committed a heinous act regardless of what they went through. It’s not an excuse. The simple fact is that repeated failings by us as a society and the US as a state created that monster. The state only secured the death penalty by trying to cover up the abuse she was subjected to in childhood. If the state protected children, Colleen would be alive and Christa wouldn't be on death row. Executing Christa is just the state trying to deflect from its culpability in her crimes. I mean hell. All 3 of them were at a camp for troubled teens. Where the **** were the staff? Its just yet another horror story in the litany of pre 00s social care horror stories where not a single person with a crumb of safeguarding responsibility gave a **** about these young people. The gays know how to party 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,342 Posted yesterday at 05:59 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:59 PM 1 hour ago, Ivy said: Maybe it will make you feel better that she was tortured her whole childhood which is what lead to her even doing this crime I know if it was my child she did this to I can imagine how I would feel, but idk the story is just really disturbing all together Anyway vengeance isn't the same thing as justice so it doesn't really matter how we feel Lots of people are abused in their childhood but don’t kill Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,342 Posted yesterday at 05:59 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:59 PM 53 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said: No shade but am I supposed to then be like “aww it’s okay she killed somebody because she had a rough childhood?” I’m sorry no, I wouldn’t really have sympathy for somebody when they committed a heinous act regardless of what they went through. It’s not an excuse. Thissss Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.