ANVEEROY 65,881 Posted Monday at 09:34 PM Share Posted Monday at 09:34 PM Am I, am I, am I Am I, am I, am I Am I still alive? Where am I? I cry Who was it that pulled the trigger, was it you or I? I'm completely numb, why you acting dumb? I won't blame myself 'cause we both know you were the one I don't know what to do, you don't know what to say The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay The monster inside you is torturing me The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Replay, r-replay, eh-eh The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave Then I sit inside it, wondering if I'll behave It's a game I play, and I hate to say You're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me I don't know what to do, you don't know what to say The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay The monster inside you is torturing me The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Replay, r-replay, eh-eh The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Psychologically, it's something that I can't explain Scratch my nails into the dirt to pull me out okay Does it matter, does it matter? Damage is done Does it matter, does it matter? You had the gun You had the gun You had the gun You had the gun I don't know what to do, you don't know what to say The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay The monster inside you is torturing me The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh Your monsters torture me Your monsters torture me Your monsters torture me The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay, eh-eh READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 5 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,191 Posted Monday at 10:38 PM Share Posted Monday at 10:38 PM Bless, up … —a TUNE @shape of a rvfzme I still spin this on heavy rotation and the Garden of Eden x Replay mashup still shakes richters … the levels! 2 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
maymay 455 Posted Monday at 10:49 PM Share Posted Monday at 10:49 PM BOP FOREVER 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,251 Posted Monday at 10:52 PM Share Posted Monday at 10:52 PM SHOULD HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN THE MAYHEM BALL www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 3 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,881 Posted Monday at 11:04 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 11:04 PM 11 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: SHOULD HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN THE MAYHEM BALL SAY IT LOUD! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,881 Posted Monday at 11:04 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 11:04 PM 15 minutes ago, maymay said: BOP FOREVER YAS! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,881 Posted Monday at 11:04 PM Author Share Posted Monday at 11:04 PM 26 minutes ago, bxr said: Bless, up … —a TUNE @shape of a rvfzme I still spin this on heavy rotation and the Garden of Eden x Replay mashup still shakes richters … the levels! COOL REMIX! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,191 Posted Monday at 11:16 PM Share Posted Monday at 11:16 PM (edited) 27 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: SHOULD HAVE BEEN FEATURED IN THE MAYHEM BALL 16 minutes ago, ANVEEROY said: SAY IT LOUD! … but whew, what an ENCORE! Edited Monday at 11:21 PM by bxr 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,881 Posted Tuesday at 12:43 AM Author Share Posted Tuesday at 12:43 AM 1 hour ago, bxr said: … but whew, what an ENCORE! REPLAAAAAAAAAAY! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
steven 6,716 Posted Tuesday at 12:47 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 12:47 AM 1 hour ago, bxr said: … but whew, what an ENCORE! Oh you can tell she still loves this song very much 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
warhol killah 9,366 Posted Tuesday at 02:28 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 02:28 AM cannot believe it's been 6 years since this BOP a GAGA sound fanatic ✴ graphic design 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SevenWonder 4,790 Posted Tuesday at 03:18 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 03:18 AM Best song on Chromatica. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TimotheeChalamet 7,066 Posted Tuesday at 06:37 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 06:37 AM One of my favorite Gaga songs ever 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Creyk 18,872 Posted Tuesday at 07:22 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 07:22 AM She can still make it smash by making a killer video and sending it to radio 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,320 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago Was just listening to it on repeat today and remembering how great it was. Also I always thought at the end she was saying, “Little Monsters touching me” Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.