gagzus 25,934 Posted Wednesday at 11:42 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 11:42 PM Since we’re officially in spooky season now. And the current season airing when Gaga was supposed to have an appearance in it. I thought I’d make a little appreciation post for her stint as The Countess. The fashion, sex, blood and everything! 🩸 5 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALonelyNight 859 Posted Wednesday at 11:43 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 11:43 PM Those first two photos are some of my all time favorites Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,934 Posted Wednesday at 11:45 PM Author Share Posted Wednesday at 11:45 PM (edited) Also it’s crazy to think she was the selling point of the season and considered a main character but out of about 12-13 hours worth of footage; she’s collectively in the whole season less than 30 mins Edited Wednesday at 11:59 PM by gagzus 1 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,934 Posted yesterday at 12:00 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 12:00 AM 15 minutes ago, ALonelyNight said: Those first two photos are some of my all time favorites The fashion, darkness and the fact we thought she was gonna make a disco album when I Want Your Love came out 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PEZ 6,664 Posted yesterday at 12:13 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:13 AM Also: DAMN how do I get my legs to look like hers here: ⚡🐲 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,306 Posted yesterday at 12:13 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:13 AM 27 minutes ago, gagzus said: Also it’s crazy to think she was the selling point of the season and considered a main character but out of about 12-13 hours worth of footage; she’s collectively in the whole season less than 30 mins Are you sure? that's impossible! It got me thinking... ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,934 Posted yesterday at 12:18 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 12:18 AM (edited) 9 minutes ago, loveandpeace said: Are you sure? that's impossible! It got me thinking... I think I’m probably being hyperbolic but she has considerably less screen time than you’d think. Her primary scenes are in the OP and that’s only 15 minutes long. She’s in every episode practically but some episodes she’s in for like 1 minute or 2 max. Flicker is the episode where she’s in most. Edited yesterday at 12:23 AM by gagzus 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,205 Posted yesterday at 12:35 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:35 AM Reminds me of the day they filmed across the street from my apartment and siphoned off the parking spots outside my balcony for security … I think it was a scene with Finn, not sure if they even used it for the broadcast … the guard was really nice though, we ended up talking a bit … he gave me a handmade mahogany-hued leather braided bracelet with a silver magnetic clasp before he headed off because he said I looked like someone who “liked to wear things on her arm” … a throwback! When The Countess went off in the studio, though … “She must have really loved you”—bang; with some underrated flair! 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,783 Posted yesterday at 12:44 AM Share Posted yesterday at 12:44 AM 8 minutes ago, bxr said: Reminds me of the day they filmed across the street from my apartment and siphoned off the parking spots outside my balcony for security … I think it was a scene with Finn, not sure if they even used it for the broadcast … the guard was really nice though, we ended up talking a bit … he gave me a handmade mahogany-hued leather braided bracelet with a silver magnetic clasp before he headed off because he said I looked like someone who “liked to wear things on her arm” … a throwback! When The Countess went off in the studio, though … “She must have really loved you”—bang; with some underrated flair! The kismet omg so awesome!! I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,934 Posted yesterday at 12:54 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 12:54 AM 18 minutes ago, bxr said: Reminds me of the day they filmed across the street from my apartment and siphoned off the parking spots outside my balcony for security … I think it was a scene with Finn, not sure if they even used it for the broadcast … the guard was really nice though, we ended up talking a bit … he gave me a handmade mahogany-hued leather braided bracelet with a silver magnetic clasp before he headed off because he said I looked like someone who “liked to wear things on her arm” … a throwback! When The Countess went off in the studio, though … “She must have really loved you”—bang; with some underrated flair! Was it the motel scene when he plays her lover Valentino? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,205 Posted yesterday at 01:23 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:23 AM 32 minutes ago, gagacabana said: The kismet omg so awesome!! Angeles is such a small town sometimes … everyone‘s always in proxmity within a capacity, crossing paths like Hollywood vines … 22 minutes ago, gagzus said: Was it the motel scene when he plays her lover Valentino? Hmm … the architecture looks oddly proximal to the neighborhood, but I‘m not sure if Gaga was filming that day or if it was just Finn … good question, though—solid archival work 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,216 Posted yesterday at 01:46 AM Share Posted yesterday at 01:46 AM It was SO cunty. Some of her scenes were a bit crunchy but overall so camp and fierce. Too bad the season was filled with so many uninteresting subplots. I think I might give it a rewatch and skip to her scenes Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smother Em Eh 7,327 Posted 23 hours ago Share Posted 23 hours ago Ugh, I think the Countess is just such a GEM and her best role. She nailed it and I think of her season and character often. I have made it a tradition to make sure I watch her season every October! Love all the looks too. So many serves like WOW Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatikitten 958 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago Her legendary powerful Aphroditic dominatrix sex goddess serve She's meditating guys — She's died 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,622 Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago The scene of her riding Matt Bomer towards the end of the season lives rent-free in my mind 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.