River 129,383 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,850 Posted September 28 Author Share Posted September 28 1 hour ago, princedeeblebleble said: They should move to some random country away from these ****ing idiots.. is it so hard to leave celebs alone in their private moments? Like all these pap shots have been so horrible.. like it's cute to see Gaga like this, but not without her approval. We kinda don't know if those candids are not allowed. A lot of celebs are doing this. The fact all the old paparazzi stuff and pieces of information about her baby from this summer only leak at the same time now kinda show they allowed the press to talk about it imo Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pachinko 10,779 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 2 hours ago, Bambino said: Who's Ellen? Ellen Degeneras 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NibbCub 253 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 (edited) Wow, that's the homeliest I've ever seen her dress. She looks like a granny. I'm used to seeing her casual in jeans and a tee. EEK. Edited September 28 by NibbCub 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,404 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 40 minutes ago, NibbCub said: Wow, that's the homeliest I've ever seen her dress. She looks like a granny. I'm used to seeing her casual in jeans and a tee. EEK. Same exact thought. I couldn’t believe it was her at first... ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pucihendzap 454 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 I feel we won't see her in next 10 years. Hello Rihanna. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydrangea 8,380 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 First she has the birth records pried open now she can’t even push her own baby in a pram without being gawked at. Nothing we have learned about this baby has been consensual and the fact that people seem ok with that is gross Looking down at my $t loser misery 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,904 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 13 minutes ago, pucihendzap said: I feel we won't see her in next 10 years. Hello Rihanna. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,954 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 2 hours ago, monketsharona said: We kinda don't know if those candids are not allowed. A lot of celebs are doing this. The fact all the old paparazzi stuff and pieces of information about her baby from this summer only leak at the same time now kinda show they allowed the press to talk about it imo I don't get why they'd do it this way thou? Idk if i were in her shoes I'd do s cute vague I'm a mom post and demand all paparazzi shots be banned but all we're getting officialy from here are make up stuff and commercials. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,632 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 You people complain about the person filming them but if it was the 90s it would be much worse If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sarah H 4,491 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 10 minutes ago, Red said: You people complain about the person filming them but if it was the 90s it would be much worse People couldn't whip out a phone and film people in the 90s. The press were awful though, yes. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,889 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 4 hours ago, Bambino said: Idk the language appeared to be Portuguese. "Sogra" means mother-in-law I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,632 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 7 minutes ago, Sarah H said: People couldn't whip out a phone and film people in the 90s. The press were awful though, yes. In the 90s there would be a swarm of paparazzi blinding them with flashes cause it would be worth thousands of dollars (literally because the average Joe could not whip out a phone and film back then) If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,889 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 2 hours ago, NibbCub said: Wow, that's the homeliest I've ever seen her dress. She looks like a granny. I'm used to seeing her casual in jeans and a tee. EEK. 1 hour ago, loveandpeace said: Same exact thought. I couldn’t believe it was her at first... I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 2 10 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydrangea 8,380 Posted September 28 Share Posted September 28 1 hour ago, Red said: You people complain about the person filming them but if it was the 90s it would be much worse Ok but like what does that have to do with anything. If you change the context the context changes wow Looking down at my $t loser misery Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.