801artistry 98 Posted Monday at 12:04 AM Share Posted Monday at 12:04 AM Lady GagaāFree Woman (Kade Demo Mix) dont judge I donāt have a car for a bit so it may be terrible but headphones sound great KDE|801artistry 2 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
KindnessPunk 2,550 Posted Monday at 12:19 AM Share Posted Monday at 12:19 AM I saw the title and I rann, so good!Ā chromatica 4everĀ 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,924 Posted Monday at 12:39 AM Share Posted Monday at 12:39 AM the vocals need some reverb/echo and at points their ever so slightly off beat but good job nonetheless! Love it. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
801artistry 98 Posted Monday at 03:54 AM Author Share Posted Monday at 03:54 AM 3 hours ago, gagzus said: the vocals need some reverb/echo and at points their ever so slightly off beat but good job nonetheless! Love it. I was using my mono Mac mini speaker š KDE|801artistry Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
801artistry 98 Posted Monday at 03:55 AM Author Share Posted Monday at 03:55 AM 3 hours ago, gagzus said: the vocals need some reverb/echo and at points their ever so slightly off beat but good job nonetheless! Love it. But thank you! KDE|801artistry Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
801artistry 98 Posted Monday at 03:55 AM Author Share Posted Monday at 03:55 AM 3 hours ago, KindnessPunk said: I saw the title and I rann, so good!Ā chromatica 4everĀ ā¤ļøā”ļø KDE|801artistry Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,115 Posted Monday at 04:10 AM Share Posted Monday at 04:10 AM I just imagine myself listening to this from a big boombox at the beach during a pink sky sunset.Ā Ā Agree that some parts are out of a little out of sync but Free Woman is perfection to me and the demo version is just amazing.Ā Ā I always sing āElectric Devotionā and āThis time, Iām only, listening to meā when the album version plays.Ā Ā Ugh now Iām gonna go and relisten to the good sis Chromatica! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heygirl22 1,470 Posted Monday at 06:01 AM Share Posted Monday at 06:01 AM So goood !!!!!! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Creyk 18,873 Posted Monday at 06:19 AM Share Posted Monday at 06:19 AM This sounds good I like the little elements you added Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,362 Posted Monday at 06:27 AM Share Posted Monday at 06:27 AM free womanĀ ā bad romance, disease i am a free woman. āā Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.