Blackout19 16,357 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 i am a free woman. ○● 1 3 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,725 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 No I never saw it Like a poem said by a neydy in red Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magneto 13,591 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 (edited) No, but I can't believe she ripped off Addison!!! Edited September 7 by Magneto Free my mind 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,398 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 first she made herstory with her rendition of the national anthem, then just one year later she made herstory with her halftime show I can smell your sickness I can... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,198 Posted September 8 Share Posted September 8 19 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: first she made herstory with her rendition of the national anthem, then just one year later she made herstory with her halftime show 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.