gagacabana 8,890 Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 4 hours ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: our excitements are too much for this place to handle I finally got the rush people have during world cup like... lady gaga is my superbowl I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,188 Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 Your artistry and aesthetic needs to be studied. This is amazing! The amount of deep cut videos you added are wonderful. Only real OG fans would know 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,188 Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 (edited) I wonder why the Fame perfume era is so short and glossed over The royal variety performances and the Victoria Secret performances are missing too. Edited August 20 by VTV 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,278 Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 Super excited to sit and watch this thanks for the amazing work as usual! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,494 Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 Alright, now I'm going to spread the propaganda around the internet and force people to watching this I can smell your sickness I can... 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,286 Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 2 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Alright, now I'm going to spread the propaganda around the internet and force people to watching this Propagaga: The Re-Up 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,890 Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 Just finished my rewatch this video is so good I can't believe it's real and not one of my gothic daydreams I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zaskar 4,029 Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 Wow. Beautiful! Loved it 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,890 Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 By the last second of credits, does the interview go "what can we expect next from lady gaga? / we shall see"? I don't think I've watched this before I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
warhol killah 9,366 Posted August 20 Author Share Posted August 20 1 hour ago, VTV said: I wonder why the Fame perfume era is so short and glossed over The royal variety performances and the Victoria Secret performances are missing too. I tried incorporating the FAME era somewhere in the BTW Ball part a little longer initially but it didn't fit to my liking when I watched it back so I only added small film clips 😅 The royal variety + victoria secret performance is in the Million Reasons part by the end! (and a little A-YO too) a GAGA sound fanatic ✴ graphic design 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
warhol killah 9,366 Posted August 20 Author Share Posted August 20 32 minutes ago, gagacabana said: By the last second of credits, does the interview go "what can we expect next from lady gaga? / we shall see"? I don't think I've watched this before Yes it's from the 2009 BRIT awards! a GAGA sound fanatic ✴ graphic design 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyler1992 2,358 Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 THIS MADE MY MONTH!!! i’ve been so looking forward to this, and you blew away my already astronomical expectations! Every beat is magic, I kept thinking “oh I hope this happens!” And right on queue every time you delivered. Thank you so so much!!!!!! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GAGA IS GROOVY 865 Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 @warhol killah Huge THANK YOU for all your hard work!!! You've created another masterpiece!!!! You are an absolute wizard of editing, and a master curator too! I can't begin to imagine the amount of thought and effort that goes into compiling all those video clips, images, sounds, and music into such a concise and beautiful montage like this! Bravo! Brava! I'm so excited to have another screening of the video tonight with my boyfriend! 1 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CatelynnMarie 4,577 Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 i literally spent the entire video crying. this is so amazing you captured everything perfectly. i remember where i was for every single moment. even though in recent times, gaga has been taking more of a back seat for me, i will always love and stan. between gaga and the art she has given us, this fanbase, and this site, there's just so much to be grateful for 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnnyVersace 9,312 Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 oh this will be ON while getting ready for my next night out amazing! 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.