Auralegends 9,025 Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 I'm so happy šš This is my 6th "interaction" with her and this drives me to make every brainfart that I have into a Tiktok using most of the time her songsĀ . It's also funny because yesterday I manifested that she would see one of my videos again, but what to do with it is up to her... and now this happens Ā 5 14 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,376 Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 I expected you to crush and die in a glamorous way by the end of the video. disappointedĀ So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 9 7 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,025 Posted May 2 Author Share Posted May 2 10 minutes ago, River said: I expected you to crush and die in a glamorous way by the end of the video. disappointedĀ But who would post the video then?Ā 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
artdoll 47,198 Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 29 minutes ago, River said: I expected you to crush and die in a glamorous way by the end of the video. disappointedĀ this is glamorous life promo, not dead dance promo ļ½”ļ¾ā glued up, sometimes it's too much ā ļ¾ļ½” 17 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,376 Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 2 hours ago, Auralegends said: But who would post the video then?Ā zombieboyauralegendĀ So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 (edited) Is this a safe space? 𫦠Edited May 2 by Ladle Ghoulash We have forgotten our public MANNERS Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,025 Posted May 2 Author Share Posted May 2 (edited) 2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Is this a safe space? 𫦠Spill the hatred on SOAW or me singing Edited May 2 by Auralegends Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 17 minutes ago, Auralegends said: Spill the hatred on SOAW or me singing Oh, trust thereās no hatred in my heart here, sister š We have forgotten our public MANNERS 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ā Juanlittlem 49,683 Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Oh, trust thereās no hatred in my heart here, sister š EstĆ vem al cel, ara estem a l'infern 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,025 Posted May 2 Author Share Posted May 2 3 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Oh, trust thereās no hatred in my heart here, sister š Enlighten us with your message then š Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,886 Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said: Ā I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Creyk 18,874 Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 this is so cute! Happy for you 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levine 23,993 Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 That's you?? I liked your video yesteday lol 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,025 Posted May 2 Author Share Posted May 2 3 hours ago, Levine said: That's you?? I liked your video yesteday lol Yes that's me ā¤ļø what's your account name? I'll follow you 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,306 Posted May 2 Share Posted May 2 12 hours ago, Auralegends said: But who would post the video then?Ā 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.