Should we just lock this thread?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should we just lock this thread?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Little J

They just posted this on their FB page:

"Lady Gaga A Go Go will not be destroyed! Thanks to those who have remained with us and have not lost confianza.A which, on the other hand, try to "sink" ...Luck!"

(translated by Google)

Lady gaga A Go Go will not be destroyed! Thank for those who stayed with us and trusted us. And for those who left: Good Luck!

Edited by Little J

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LetsGetHigh

• EvilChromatica

• Ikvs

• HausOfMark

SharGaga

At least they're uploading something. Not listening to any audio though  :sweep:

Flippy

OMGGG GUYS !! THE FIRST 30 MINS ARE HERE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsityO962vI it looks like the previews 

no, this isn't it

Gurl, that is not A Go Go DVD, + that "HD" is not that kinda HD  :classy:  What annoys me the most, is people hu tell release date and can't be on time  :ohwell:

This!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Pure Adrenaline

Gurl, that is not A Go Go DVD, + that "HD" is not that kinda HD  :classy:  What annoys me the most, is people hu tell release date and can't be on time  :ohwell:

and you post that on Gaga forum  :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GagaSlayedYou

I'm not that angry. Making a DVD is something very hard to do. Prob they got technical issues... I hope they post it tonight.

LetsGetHigh

What are they trying to do?

And the title gives a wrong information, they are not uploading audios.

blueberryx

Sorry to jump in out of nowhere, but I've had my eye out for this thing for a while and have been checking continuously and more frequently as of late. It seems fairly evident that this was some sort of farce or ruse intended to instigate the exact behavior currently exhibited: significant confusion and heavy, far and wide speculation.

Ultimately, I believe their satisfaction will stem from the fact that it's something,so far removed, if at all related to what we were expecting. If this is the case, their behavior is reprehensible and is immaturity at mass proportions. 

I urge anyone who has concluded as I have, that this was just a dick move, just stop adding to the discussion. It just feeds their satisfaction. 

Even if you still have hope for something to materialize, why not just wait and receive it as a pleasant surprise?

There is no rational reason for what they have done, which speaks volumes of the parties involved in this charade.

Sorry if I sound like that girl in Problem child, the one that cries when the sprinklers go off on all her gifts? But yeah, this is really ticking me off. 

Yeah. Just my two cents.

Disco_heaven

I don't understand why some of you think the DVD is a joke. I don't see why they would have put so much effort (after all, the alejandro preview, if we forget the bra-switching, is better than all the fanmade dvds I've seen) just to play this joke on us. It doesn't make sense.

AmenTheNight

I don't understand why some of you think the DVD is a joke. I don't see why they would have put so much effort (after all, the alejandro preview, if we forget the bra-switching, is better than all the fanmade dvds I've seen) just to play this joke on us. It doesn't make sense.

Because of their lack of frankness. They obviously understood that the DVD would be late, and since the deadline was crossed, they changed their behavior and started acting cryptic. Would it be THAT hard to say something like "We apologize for the lateness, we will post the audio files and then the video files to keep you ready for when the full thing will be done" ? I don't think so, and the fans' would have reacted better. That's what it takes to overhype a project, set up a countdown for it, being unable to respect it, and then acting mysterious to hide that the thing isn't ready yet. This whole issue wouldn't have been that big if they behaved straightforwardly. I'm not even mad at them for not posting it yet, I'm just pissed at their attitude.

Edited by AmenTheNight

Daenerys

I'm not even worried about this anymore. I'm pretty sure one of our genius little monsters can download the chile screener and edit it with better audio and the quality it deserves. :ARTPOP:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

HANZ

who the **** do they think they are?

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48