LordByron28 1,287 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 What are some of Gaga’s best lyrics? If someone asked you what makes Gaga a great lyricist what songs and specifically would you mention? Also explain why and how they relate to you. I’ll post a few of mine later. Just curious what others enjoy. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,710 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Marry The Night, Bloody Mary are the first songs to come in mind Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheARTPOPball 1,751 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Speechless, Wonderful, Fooled me Again, Again Again, Oh Well, Summerboy have always been superb to me these older gaga songs for me have the perfect balance of interesting lyrics, and delicious vocal delivery Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,452 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 "we don't know how to drive but damn, we try" from ARMUTS idk why, but it's so touching and so relatable And like I still don't know how to drive, idk how tf I have a driving license So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,411 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 (I'll remember that, I'll remember that) (I'll remember that, that I) (I'll remember that, I'll remember that) (I'll remember that, that I) I walk the downtown, hear my sound No one knows me yet, not right now But I am bound to set this feeling in motion I walk the downtown, hear my sound I say that I want it, want it (Be free) Don't fight it, fight it But if I'm gonna go for it I'll remember that, that I say that I want it, want it (Be free) Don't fight it, fight it But if I'm gonna go for it I'll remember that, that I I'm not nothing without a steady hand I'm not nothing unless I know I can I'm still something if I don't got a man I'm a free woman, oh-oh (Be free) Oh yeah (Be free) This is my dancefloor I fought for A heart, that's what I'm livin' for So light up my body and kiss me too hardly We own the downtown, hear our sound I say that I want it, want it (Be free) Don't fight it, fight it But if I'm gonna go for it I'll remember that, that I say that I want it, want it (Be free) Don't fight it, fight it But if I'm gonna go for it I'll remember that, that I I'm not nothing without a steady hand (I'm a free woman) I'm not nothing unless I know I can (I'm a free woman) I'm still something if I don't got a man I'm a free woman, oh-oh (Be free; c'mon, woo) I'm a free woman I'm a free woman (Be free) I'm a free woman I'm a free woman, oh-oh (Be free) Oh yeah (I'm a free woman) I'm not nothing without a steady hand (I'm a free woman) I'm not nothing unless I know I can (I'm a free woman) I'm still something if I don't got a man I'm a free woman (Oh), oh-oh (Be free) i am a free woman. ○● Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stefanotta 1,514 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Full lyrics just superb: Gypsy, Hair, Angel Down, Born This Way, 911. My biggest enemy is me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,418 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 I could be your girl, but would you love me if I ruled the world? ~~~ Favorite LG lyric/moment. Sexy song, with a profound question- you’re a tough guy, but are you man enough to be with someone more powerful than you? Love that it’s in autotune, too. When someone like LG- who we know can sing- uses it as a deliberate stylistic choice, it stands out against her other songs. Rather than belting it, she sounds resigned during that lyric, like a low-battery fembot 🪫 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Clayton 795 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 The "clone asleep on the ceiling" lyric on Perfect Celebrity just takes that song from a 9/10 to a 1000/10 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,908 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Angel Down, Perfect Celebrity, Dance in the Synths, 911, Replay, Joanne, Bloody Mary, and Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SleepingSun 1,701 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 Love it when you call me legs, in the morning, buy me eggs. One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quentin 6,975 Posted October 7, 2025 Share Posted October 7, 2025 5 hours ago, Stefanotta said: Angel Down Doesn't anyone belong, in the arms of the sacred? Alsoo... Heaven's not ready for you, every part of my aching heart needs you more than the angels do / Girl where do you think you're going? Follow every rainbow till you find your dream Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,665 Posted October 8, 2025 Share Posted October 8, 2025 I'm caked up and I'll fuсk your wife the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheARTPOPball 1,751 Posted October 8, 2025 Share Posted October 8, 2025 Ugh Angel Down Speechless Brown Eyes BJ+AF Americano ARTPOP Gypsy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewUsername 11,817 Posted October 8, 2025 Share Posted October 8, 2025 Not necessarily her BEST BEST, but Starry night come inside me like never before Don't forget me when I come crying to Heaven's door I will fly in a challenger across the sky Like a phoenix so you can remind them of the dream I bore always comes to my mind with this question Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.