Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

T*ylor drags Charli in new song


StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

No words…

Tayl*r is lame asf for this btw

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Ladle Ghoulash

    6

  • LadyxGaGa

    6

  • Bronco

    5

  • gagafan1394

    4

PornoDanceFight

I’m sure that she’d (and anyone else) would call her that sober :poot:

Is this supposed to be a “gotcha” when 365 is a released track like…:ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Phoenix Fields

I've called her worse without cocaine. Where's my mention?

Follow me on TikTok @ imphoenixfields
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Zombiecat said:

wait is this real? :bear:

Yes it’s as real as her lyrically genius lyrics 

“We declared Charlie Puth should be a bigger artist, I scratch your head, you fall asleep like a tattooed golden retriever.”

Link to post
Share on other sites

Luke78619

:awkney:

Is this because of Charli’s song on Brat? I swear it weren’t even a diss towards Taylor 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
Link to post
Share on other sites

full lyrics:

I heard you call me "Boring Barbie" when the coke's got you brave
High-fived my ex and then you said you're glad he ghosted me
Wrote me a song saying it makes you sick to see my face
Some people might be offended

But it's actually sweet
All the time you've spent on me
It's honestly wild
All the effort you've put in
It's actually romantic
I really got to hand it to you
No man has ever loved me like you do

Hadn't thought of you in a long time
But you keep sending me funny valentines
And I know you think it comes off vicious
But it's precious, adorable
Like a toy chihuahua barking at me from a tiny purse
That's how much it hurts
How many times has your boyfriend said, "Why are we always talking about her?"

It's actually sweet
All the time you've spent on me
It's honestly wild
All the effort you've put in
It's actually romantic
I really got to hand it to you
No man has ever loved me like you do
You think I'm tacky, baby
Stop talking dirty to me
It sounded nasty but it feels like you're flirting with me
I mind my business, God's my witness that I don't provoke it
It's kind of making me wet

Cause it's actually sweet
All the time you've spent on me
It's honestly lovely
All the effort you've put in it's actually romantic
Really got to hand it to you, to you
No man has ever loved me like you do

It's actually romantic
You've just given me so much.. attention
It's actually romantic
It's so romantic

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rahrahbitchson

"Barbie" and "Coke" in the same sentence? Oop it reminds me of someone

tea-wendy-williams.gif

Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rahrahbitchson
4 minutes ago, Amidana said:

Good riddance, Charli has been such a mean girl not only to Taylor but other girls as well

But what is the tea honey? Spill

Then the signal split in two the sound created stars like me and you✨️
Link to post
Share on other sites

FinallyFree

Im sorry but Charli’s SAIK is such a deep song, talking about how a bigger artist made her feel insecure, cause she could never be her. It’s something we’ve all felt at one point in our lives. I wouldn’t even consider it a diss. Just a song, where she opened up and sang about her honest feelings.

meanwhile t**lor… what are those petty kindergarten lyrics pls

RIP SOPHIE 🤍
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...