JGD 12,101 Posted September 9, 2025 Share Posted September 9, 2025 The lack of colors for the pro lineup and any real innovation is disappointing Still probably going to upgrade though Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dutchmonster92 221 Posted September 9, 2025 Share Posted September 9, 2025 The ugliest iPhones ever Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Obobo 4,057 Posted September 9, 2025 Share Posted September 9, 2025 i find the pro so ugly this year but the air looks absolutely beautiful. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 Horrible. I’m currently using an iPhone 12 and wanted to upgrade. Should I just get the iPhone 16 Pro? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 I kinda wanna upgrade to the new Pro Max for the cameras. Need to be able to make nice pics at the Mayhem Ball Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DontDoubtDavid 1,196 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 I just want the camera(s) to be flush with the backside 😩 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,239 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said: Horrible. I’m currently using an iPhone 12 and wanted to upgrade. Should I just get the iPhone 16 Pro? honestly that’s where i’m at with the 13 pro im debating on waiting one more cycle Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ricardo 8,231 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 I actually like the orange color, I'm surprised there's no black/dark gray this time not enough for me to upgrade it tho Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tranquil 155 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 Huge disappointment for me. My biggest issue is how the iPhone now looks like a wannabe Google Pixel phone. Also what happened to the black iPhone Pro? Honestly, they completely lost me this year Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 28 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said: honestly that’s where i’m at with the 13 pro im debating on waiting one more cycle I just saw that the 16 Pro has been discontinued lol. At this point I might just get the regular iPhone 17. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cavadour 2,753 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 iPhone Pro 256GB storage - $1099 iPhone Pro 2TB storage - $1999 . . . Average brand SDcard (no slot for these in any iPhone) - $200 Spot the mistake ! . . . In addition, to pair or sync your new iPhone, you will need the latest macOS version and therefore you'll likely need to upgrade to a newer Mac. Backward compatibility is a thing of the past with Apple. Just big kicks in the butt to make you run forward, while they cut the bridges right behind your heels. Late to the party but I got a diamond heart Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 So let me get this straight... the Air has a Pro chip but with a regular camera and the lowest battery capacity of the 3? Might as well get a Pro for $100 more or just a regular one. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
50 Ft Queenie 675 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 11 hours ago, Murakami27 said: $1599 CAD $2000 nz slave labor technician takes $20 Free Palestine 🍉 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
blzr 1,589 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 I loved hearing Addison Rae’s “New York” making a cameo during the Apple event last night. It played just after the IPhone 17 Pro ad Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monstermilo 5,480 Posted September 10, 2025 Share Posted September 10, 2025 17 pro looks hideous ........ who designed this lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.