Schwerk 7,457 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 51 minutes ago, msr said: I find it disrespectful for people who bought tickets to see the show.. they perform live in the middle of the concert ruining the flow of it I havent seen Mayhem Ball yet, but since its a concert and not a theatre show I dont think it will be much of an issue? I love it when concerts are part sponteneous to make not every show feel the same. I was there when she taped Letterman before the Roseland Ballroom show and it was fun to get this little extra. According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
happymistake 367 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 omg i’ll be at that show when you killed me inside, that's when i came alive Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,312 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 19 minutes ago, Auralegends said: Indeed. And in the past with the AMAs, she sang The Cure twice, once in a special outfit for the AMAs with a special performance and once part of the show. They even livestreamed the awards that she won, it must be very cool to see that live I was at that show! She only did the cure once - but it was so cool. She came on stage to do the cure about 20-30 minutes before the whole concert began! and then in the middle of the show they stopped, to show broadcast live from the show, her accepting an AMA she won. It was cool. Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,492 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 1 hour ago, msr said: I find it disrespectful for people who bought tickets to see the show.. they perform live in the middle of the concert ruining the flow of it I don't think anyone is gunna feel disrespected lol mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borisapillar 10,168 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 31 minutes ago, nATAH said: I don't think anyone is gunna feel disrespected lol I’ll be there henny pray for me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
fizbo the clown 3,406 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 1 hour ago, msr said: I find it disrespectful for people who bought tickets to see the show.. they perform live in the middle of the concert ruining the flow of it you must be so fun at parties Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
andy232000 13,287 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 2 hours ago, msr said: I find it disrespectful for people who bought tickets to see the show.. they perform live in the middle of the concert ruining the flow of it Lmao. Last time they did the award performance 30min before the show started. Since the VMA’s begin at 8pm, maybe they will put Gaga towards the beginning, and then she will start the show at 8:45pm as usual with no interruptions, unless when she wins and they transmit her speech! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
msr 94 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 Guys chill Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reed 741 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 3 hours ago, msr said: I find it disrespectful for people who bought tickets to see the show.. they perform live in the middle of the concert ruining the flow of it Disrespectful? lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 3 hours ago, msr said: I find it disrespectful for people who bought tickets to see the show.. they perform live in the middle of the concert ruining the flow of it I should have written this before you… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Concertaholic 6,679 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 How accurate is this though? The date is totally wrong, even for the UK. Anyone could’ve typed that. Is there a link to an actual press release somewhere? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tazme Pillay 143 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 NY girlies about to usurp this era’s bragging rights from us Gagacabana huns. **** good art Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lil Monsta 61 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 Bruh, I'm living for 2025 due to Gaga saving the industry. We've been on a dry-spell in terms of music and performance for a long ass time. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.