Jump to content
audio

The Dead Dance EDM Remix - Lady Gaga


Bad Kids

Featured Posts

Bad Kids

 

 

Hope you like my remix guys!

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Diva, is this AI? You're not in trouble, promise. :abra:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad Kids
On 9/3/2025 at 11:53 PM, INNA said:

Diva, is this AI? You're not in trouble, promise. :abra:

Sorry for late reply, noo i made it from scratch 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
13 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

Sorry for late reply, noo i made it from scratch 

I think they’re referring to the visual

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...