Jump to content
new video

Sabrina Carpeter - Tears


VanishIntoMe

Featured Posts

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

omg this one is good and so much better than Manchild 

of course Antonoff didn't produce it, that's why it's so good lol

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the Rocky Horror vibe that transcends through the music video. The production is amazing, and the lyrics are cheeky in a cute way. Makes me want to have an extended version to push instrumental a little further. :excited:

My only concern is that nothing else scratches the similar vibe at the album. (Same case as Ari's "yes, and?")

Link to post
Share on other sites

RenegAde
16 minutes ago, River said:

omg this one is good and so much better than Manchild 

of course Antonoff didn't produce it, that's why it's so good lol

Its Sounds like an ariana song, definitely not better than manchild

Link to post
Share on other sites

Video: 10/10 no notes, love the Rocky Horror Picture Show vibes

Song: :enigma:

See the world with me
Link to post
Share on other sites

LadyxGaGa

yes yes yes it seems the GP is loving tears and the new music video so at least we have another smash 

Link to post
Share on other sites

bowlsofbrett

The song is ok. I enjoy it. I’m not looking for Sabrina to re-invent the wheel. It’s fun, the visuals are great, and it’s nice to dance to at a party.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Leography

INCREDIBLE video. I wish the album was as fun as this, but it's still very cute! 

But give me anything Rocky Horror related, with icon Colman Domingo on top of it, and I'm sold!

Link to post
Share on other sites

LadyxGaGa
15 minutes ago, Leography said:

INCREDIBLE video. I wish the album was as fun as this, but it's still very cute! 

But give me anything Rocky Horror related, with icon Colman Domingo on top of it, and I'm sold!

right like if this is production level value for the mv’s i cannot wait to see which one gets the treatment next 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...