monketsharona 90,849 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 It's a total funky bop. It gives me some Daft Punk vibes. I love her very Brooklyn Nights vocals on verses Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PlastiscGuy 22,788 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 I hated it at first, but now I really love it it's so catchy PG. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ReplayStan96 118 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 Reminder to buy The Dead Dance on FRIDAY for tracking purposes! Not Wednesday when it comes out Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tlittlemonster 2,501 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 7 minutes ago, ReplayStan96 said: Reminder to buy The Dead Dance on FRIDAY for tracking purposes! Not Wednesday when it comes out All those listening to the leaks better stream the song a 1000x when it comes out Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emigrante 10,008 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 48 minutes ago, CyanDante said: Lol you are doing the same. I think it was intentional hahaha Sugar, spice, and everything nice. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zombieboyyy 198 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 1 hour ago, CyanDante said: Lol you are doing the same. well i don't know how to delete it now... it wasn't intentional Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
southpaw773 4,454 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 How was UMG taking down “Mustang” like a hawk but not these I might need a hero to save me from breaking Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 14 minutes ago, davideeee said: well i don't know how to delete it now... it wasn't intentional Just go back and edit the post, back space over the embedded thumbnail, then repost with an edit saying you deleted the link We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plastic Flower 5,589 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 Okay I agree, the first verse is ARTPOP-ish. I stopped after the first chorus. You can barely distinguish anything about the production but I would put it after Shadow Of A Man. Drop it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,554 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 2 hours ago, ReplayStan96 said: Reminder to buy The Dead Dance on FRIDAY for tracking purposes! Not Wednesday when it comes out we too old to give a fck about this mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa 997 Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 I just listened to it, its a mix of Hey Girl, Grigio girls, with a sprinkle of diamond heart, brown eyes, will giving very heavy cheek to cheek vibe. Our CountryGa is back! When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustTea 6,989 Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 23 hours ago, Zombieboyyy said: well i don't know how to delete it now... it wasn't intentional You are very sus... You definitely knew what u were doing, OGH in disguise? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tlittlemonster 2,501 Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 22 hours ago, nATAH said: we too old to give a fck about this Good old days I used to spend all my credit card money and burner phones to make Gaga go #1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,104 Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 23 hours ago, Zombieboyyy said: well i don't know how to delete it now... it wasn't intentional I mean the song comes out in like a day so it's whatever but yeah, don't post leaks here please Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NicoWe1993 105 Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 In case someone has a link, please DM so i can help to report it. 😬 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.