Murakami27 9,078 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 LG8 visual album on Netflix Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,413 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 Omg she's gonna be the lead in Hot Frosty 2 "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eido 3,685 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 She won’t like them or sign exclusivity with them for the same reason they won’t keep Kpop Demon Hunters on big screen. she wants to be on big screens they see big screens as a threat Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FeelinGood2024 111 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 Oh dear do I have to start paying for Netflix again Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 1 hour ago, Xardas said: We heard that ever since she acted in AHS and yet we 7 big musical projects ever since 3 of which were solo original albums. An Oscar for acting will not harm us Tbh I kinda didn’t understand what you’re saying as I was distracted by those pecs on your profile picture. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
andy232000 13,287 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 8 hours ago, InTheCloset said: Payola, streaming farms, more streaming farms, bought critics, bought streaming services, bought chart runs, bought awards, physicals, variants, a free month of netflix for a special person who streams the song 900 times and enters through a lucky draw. I want MADNESS. I WANT MAYHEM I want a 13M debut post apk on Spotify and a #0 on the Hot 100 YES YES YES Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TrdkMonster 1 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 3 hours ago, Murakami27 said: LG8 visual album on Netflix The concept of LG8 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lemon Blood 700 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 12 hours ago, lastpopicon said: They better, we know HBO can't even manage a global release, hell, the chromatica ball film is STILL unavailable in many countries Like my country. I still haven’t seen the Chromatica Ball Film I’m always craving Dragon Fruit Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 16 minutes ago, Lemon Blood said: Like my country. I still haven’t seen the Chromatica Ball Film Someone has to have pirated it at this point, no? We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,890 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 24 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Someone has to have pirated it at this point, no? I downloaded it from a torrent site because hbo isnt available in my country #RaidTheCloset Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LastNight 5,950 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 I hope she signs on for a new acting project soon, I’m so excited for her to act again and I’m super curious to see what kind of thing she’ll choose. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lastpopicon 37,532 Posted August 26, 2025 Author Share Posted August 26, 2025 The article. The melody that you choose can rescue you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lemon Blood 700 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Someone has to have pirated it at this point, no? Um… I don’t know how to find those pirated films. I’m stupid, I know I’m always craving Dragon Fruit Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Quentin 6,969 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 18 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said: But does the mom who works at Netflix confirm it? Yes, the truth was in her lipstick! Follow every rainbow till you find your dream Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,902 Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 3 hours ago, Lemon Blood said: Um… I don’t know how to find those pirated films. I’m stupid, I know It's all over tiktok. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.