💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Europe Charts Discussion

AnaLucia95

Featured Posts

Finland: #26 (+14)

Sweden: #152 (+27)

I'd hope Scandinavia would relate to the song, she you guys must have about 19-20 hours of night this month. :)

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amen Fashion

• AnaLucia95

• Americano

• Scarface

Amen Fashion

I have to agree, that's exactly my impression of the German view on Gaga.

People are way too serious and formal to like people with such an outstanding personality as Gaga has.

People always call me mad and strange for loving her xD

btw, MTN #39 now here

Yes I mean its shocking - :yes: And :excited: #37

Robotboy

I'd hope Scandinavia would relate to the song, she you guys must have about 19-20 hours of night this month. :)

its really catching up now finally :D

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Amen Fashion

Back to #39...

And also #100

:cry: Omg we need some promo - Well I expect top 30 this week Omg hopeful ! :yes:

TEOG still #104

And Yoü and I disappeared on iTunes after only a couple of days? :confused:

I hope it'll help MTN :toofunny:

Amen Fashion

She skipped back -2 to #46 on Official German Top 100 this week.

Yes but we got the physical release too :) December second, Im so excited for this weeks charts :yes:

Americano

VIVA just started playing MTN too in Germany, and MTV across Europe is just starting to put it into rotation.

Should help soon

Marry The Night iTunes charts 5.12.11

Germany: #37

France: #56

Sweden: #119

Spain: #82

Switzerland: #52

Italy: #39

Austria: #51

Finnland: #37

This album's singles are doing awful here in Spain. Born This Was managed to be Nº1 in "Los 40 principales", the spanish equivalent for Top 100 billboard. It was also Nº1 on iTunes and so was Judas though the latter only managed to be a top 30 "hit" (only for a week, it then disappeared).

The Edge of Glory did a little bit better than Judas. It never was Nº1 on iTunes and its peak on the spanish billboard was 25 yet unlike Judas, it maintined its position for about two months. You & I didn't even make it to billboard and its peak on iTunes was around 90.

Now Marry the Night is following You & I's same pattern. Right now its 90 on iTunes and has yet to enter (if ever) the spanish top 100 billboard.

This is horrible news. The album sold well the first couple of weeks but not anymore. Here in Spain Gaga had more Nº1s than in USA: Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone and Alejandro were all Nº1 here. However every Born this way single is a flop here. A real shame. :confuse: :cry:

Amen Fashion

Its just because her music is not that kind of bubble-gum pop and all the other songs on the charts are or electro-music :)

Robotboy

France #57

Germany #36

Italy #47

Spain #112

Austria #62

Belgium #129

Finland #28

Greece -

Ireland #23

Luxembourg #39

The Netherlands #353

Portugal -

Sweden #122

Norway #90

Denmark #39

Switzerland #53

its ok since its a 5th single that all fans already have and the radio hasnt a listed it or anything in europe yet its still considered brand new so hopes up. compared to you and i its already a hit.- best we can do is to request it to the radio stations

Edited by Idcydk
Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

This album's singles are doing awful here in Spain. Born This Was managed to be Nº1 in "Los 40 principales", the spanish equivalent for Top 100 billboard. It was also Nº1 on iTunes and so was Judas though the latter only managed to be a top 30 "hit" (only for a week, it then disappeared).

The Edge of Glory did a little bit better than Judas. It never was Nº1 on iTunes and its peak on the spanish billboard was 25 yet unlike Judas, it maintined its position for about two months. You & I didn't even make it to billboard and its peak on iTunes was around 90.

Now Marry the Night is following You & I's same pattern. Right now its 90 on iTunes and has yet to enter (if ever) the spanish top 100 billboard.

This is horrible news. The album sold well the first couple of weeks but not anymore. Here in Spain Gaga had more Nº1s than in USA: Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone and Alejandro were all Nº1 here. However every Born this way single is a flop here. A real shame. :confuse: :cry:

I'm sorry to tell you that you're wrong. Yoü And I was a flop here, but look:

Born This Way went #1, the album #2, and it went gold the first week. Judas peaked at #6, and The Edge at #5 (on the official single chart).

• Mills locked this topic