ARTPOP Tour [ stage & concept ]

1311SUSU2803

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1311SUSU2803

YEEES this in form of giant Spider Vagina *__*

I can totally imagine her coming out of a giant spider vagina.. Like dropping from it onto the stage :haha:

Here's my design!

artpopball.png

The whole stage is made of Video Screens, including the floor.

The squares are all lifts/trapdoors that can be arranged in any shape so that they can bring people up/down anywhere on the stage.

Aswell as rising to stage level the lifts can also rise above, to a height, and each side is a video screen, to create video staircases, video platforms, video things lmao, like Madonna's MDNA tour but on a grander scale.

The circular lift at the bottom of the catwalk is like what Gaga used for SHICD in the MB, but instead of going up, it goes up and out diagonally to reach further parts of the arena, hence why there are no lifts behind it as it will need to be diagonally propelled.

The two rectangles are where the band are. They will be split over several levels, like the MB, but in front of them is a video screen that can turn transparent - during interludes you see video, during performances you see the band!

The back wall is a massive video screen.

Behind the back wall is space for props/for the back wall to split open and reveal Gaga on a piano/elaborate set that doesn't fit under the stage on the lifts!

No Monster Pit, it just creates a massive struggle. Instead, either side of the main stage (like Beyonce) there are 2 pits - they can hold 15 people each. The 1st 100 people in the line are entered into a draw to see if they will win a place, but the first person is entered 10 times, the 2nd 9 etc and 10 and everyone after are only entered once into the draw, so the people who arrive first have more chances of getting in the pits

Saint Laurent

Everybody who is talking about a centre stage needs to think about the practicalities. Because of Gaga's elaborate sets/props/designs the stage would have to be incredibly high up. All of the dressing rooms/storage situations would need to be below the stage rather than behind because there is no behind, if that makes sense.

Everybody who is talking about a centre stage needs to think about the practicalities. Because of Gaga's elaborate sets/props/designs the stage would have to be incredibly high up. All of the dressing rooms/storage situations would need to be below the stage rather than behind because there is no behind, if that makes sense.

I have no idea how Britney did it on the Circus tour tbh!

1311SUSU2803

We're talking about this already? :sweat:

Hey it's just to get them creative juices flowing. No harm done tbh :yes:

She could use a space ship version of the 360 tour stage with a lift or spiral staircase to get into the pod above to change clothes etc. Perfect!

Oh my God. Yes.

Well Britney did it. Gaga can too...

pierodinero

I want a stage with a giant unicorn on it, like huge! The size of the btwb castle. And when the music starts, the stomach opens up and gaga and her dancers come out and start performing! Kinda like the story of troy :flutter: So this unicorn is basically the main prop of the show.

And his name will be ''Roberto'' , he will have neon green hair with rainbow hooves ! And the interludes will be projected on its body. And at the end of the show the horse's hair blazes into fire

edit: ouff, reading it now..My idea..

:toofunny:

Saint Laurent

Oh my God. Yes.

Well Britney did it. Gaga can too...

Britney didn't have as many props as Gaga does have. Plus she had two big B stages and a whole bigger space.

Rollercoaster

Britney didn't have as many props as Gaga does have. Plus she had two big B stages and a whole bigger space.

She can have a pod above the centre stage. Problem solved.

Saint Laurent

She can have a pod above the centre stage. Problem solved.

Would that not restrict some peoples view? Especially if she does stadiums again.

pierodinero

I just made this. I've been thinking about this for 2 days now. :P

It's an a-symmetrical stage that is completely covered in LED lights. The white bars are vertical screens which can move all over the main stage. The spaces between the LED screens are filled with black so it looks like there are gaps between all the screens. All the screens would be perfect for interludes.

I can just picture in my head how she would come on, all the lights are off, just her fiber optic wig. And then BAM, all the LED lights go on and the music kicks in. :Jase:

fibHRaf.png

Or the b-stage is connected with a bridge that lowers from the ceiling.

I'm so thirsty for new Gaga stuff it's not even funny. :cryga:

I'm not sure about the LED screens, Gaga said she wanted to move away from video screens during the BTWB. Now, I don't know if she meant that she wanted to be away from video screens for the ARTPOP tour, but I personally would like to see something more like Amon Tobin (I included a video of his stage below) To where she would have a structure that could serve as a set and prop (like the BTWB castle) but it relies heavily on projections so she can use the prop as a screen as well.

AMON TOBIN STAGE:

Amon%20Tobin%20ISAM%20-%20Manchester%20Academy.jpeg?1353522226

Rollercoaster

I'm not sure about the LED screens, Gaga said she wanted to move away from video screens during the BTWB. Now, I don't know if she meant that she wanted to be away from video screens for the ARTPOP tour, but I personally would like to see something more like Amon Tobin (I included a video of his stage below) To where she would have a structure that could serve as a set and prop (like the BTWB castle) but it relies heavily on projections so she can use the prop as a screen as well.

AMON TOBIN STAGE:

Amon%20Tobin%20ISAM%20-%20Manchester%20Academy.jpeg?1353522226

That is amazing.

I had thought of perhaps having a transparent curtain going around the GA standing area that would allow for projection onto it from suspended projectors, meaning that at various points, the entire stadium could change into something else, but at the same time, it would never restrict anyone's view.

Jesus, can you imagine? Gaga turns a whole stadium into a flaming pit of hellfire and brimstone accompanied by a lazer show for something like Judas, and then goes on to hit the crescendo of a piano moment (like when the piano set on fire at TMB during Speechless) and the entire arena floods with colour or flames...

OMG! I'm having such brainwaves. The interludes would be amazing. A YUYI INTERLUDE! She can swim around an entire stadium!

Goodness me.

I'd also like a crane arm for Gaga to travel on, playing piano or keytar or something, so everyone gets that momentary close up of her.

1311SUSU2803

That is amazing.

I had thought of perhaps having a transparent curtain going around the GA standing area that would allow for projection onto it from suspended projectors, meaning that at various points, the entire stadium could change into something else, but at the same time, it would never restrict anyone's view.

Jesus, can you imagine? Gaga turns a whole stadium into a flaming pit of hellfire and brimstone accompanied by a lazer show for something like Judas, and then goes on to hit the crescendo of a piano moment (like when the piano set on fire at TMB during Speechless) and the entire arena floods with colour or flames...

OMG! I'm having such brainwaves. The interludes would be amazing. A YUYI INTERLUDE! She can swim around an entire stadium!

Goodness me.

I'd also like a crane arm for Gaga to travel on, playing piano or keytar or something, so everyone gets that momentary close up of her.

TRANSPARENT SCREENS!!! =D OMG YESSSSSSSS :excited2:

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived