Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Tour [ stage & concept ]

1311SUSU2803

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything but a center stage! I saw Britney on the Circus Tour and the center stage idea is cool, but you can never be focused on one place. There's a little too much going in.

PrivateBecusART

I reckon she should re use the BTWB stage cause it looks expensive and the tour might not have made enough money so Gags should cut back a bit Id love to see that castle again wouldn't you.

Health>Tour

That's all.

The ARTPOP tour is most likely coming sometime in 2014 or 2015, you've got to be kidding me if recovery is that long, which it isn't. She's predicted to be better in July. Jesus, her career isn't ruined because of it. I'm sure when she's fully recovered she'll start with the ARTPOP promotion, and then after the tour. To not do the ARTPOP tour many months after she makes her recovery would be a massive slap in the face to the U.S. fans, because that would make four-five years of not performing at Madison Square Garden and the other cancelled dates. As would starting with the Asian, European, Oceanic, African and Latin American legs again instead of NA.

You don't know what it feels like, and the fact of the matter is, she DOES owe the U.S. fans because this was a massive disappointment. And I know, being the amazing person she is, she'll make it up to us when she's better.

drinkmytears

Doesn't hurt to imagine though. If she reads these forums one of our ideas might be used

I understand, but we never would've guessed/imagined the castle without hearing the album.

Actually I did imagine a tour with a castle for 1-2 songs, but that's irrelevant and just a coincidence, haha.

RoyalHooker

I would love to see her keep the castle monster pit for the next tour. But you know what she's like, She's always outdoing herself.

We probably won't get another tour until 2014. Thats if she (or her team) plans ARTPOP out right.

She needs about 3 months to heal after this surgery. Then she will probably start promoting ARTPOP.

drinkmytears

I would love to see her keep the castle monster pit for the next tour. But you know what she's like, She's always outdoing herself.

We probably won't get another tour until 2014. Thats if she (or her team) plans ARTPOP out right.

She needs about 3 months to heal after this surgery. Then she will probably start promoting ARTPOP.

That would be so boring though. Its like, I wanted the neon signs from TMB on this tour, but now I see the castle I laugh.

1311SUSU2803

agree'd it's pointless...but this thread is kind of to early, thirsty bored fans be thirsty :sweat: ...wait for the album to be released first

LOL This thread is just for fun. There tons of fans with ideas out there and I just want to hear them out. So what if the album isn't released yet? From all the descriptions we've got so far we can kind of get a rough idea of what it might be.

Again these are just ideas :famous: :Jase:

This tour definitely needs two functioning hips

This though > :worship2:

RoyalHooker

That would be so boring though. Its like, I wanted the neon signs from TMB on this tour, but now I see the castle I laugh.

Yeah i agree, But i really don't know how she's going to outdo the castle.

In my opinion it was one of the best stages ever made.

drinkmytears

No she has to outdo it!

I'm sure Gaga will find a way hehe

Something with the simplicity of the MB1.0 stage, but with the technological and architectural intricacies of MB2.0 and BTWB. I want a rotational, LED-powered tesseract stage that can go well with both simple performance concepts (still look well with just a piano, just choreo, etc) and accommodate complex performance concepts (ie stage props, trap doors, screens and movable platforms etc).

600px-Schlegel_wireframe_8-cell.png

3 points in and ready for more

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived