Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Tour [ stage & concept ]

1311SUSU2803

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Doesn't hurt to imagine though. If she reads these forums one of our ideas might be used

Sure :lolgaga:

I want a stage with a giant unicorn on it, like huge! The size of the btwb castle. And when the music starts, the stomach opens up and gaga and her dancers come out and start performing! Kinda like the story of troy :flutter: So this unicorn is basically the main prop of the show.

And his name will be ''Roberto'' , he will have neon green hair with rainbow hooves ! And the interludes will be projected on its body. And at the end of the show the horse's hair blazes into fire

edit: ouff, reading it now..My idea..

No, seriously, I love it! The Troy thing is like super smart :legend:

Cuntalicious

I agree with hans94, she should do a center stage! I haven't seen something like that in a while.

VforVendetta

I would like it to be a factory, an ARTPOP factory.And like the album, this factory can mean anything.It can be a fame factory, a pop factory or even a peace or a fan factory. I think it is a good idea!

I agree with the people who say no to the center stage idea. They can be so clunky performance wise and I also want her to not do as many shows in a short period of time like she did with the BTWB. She should certainly take several extended breaks after doing a good amount of shows.

GagaSlayedYou

I think tour needs a floating stage as a alegory of delussional monsters :derpga: tbh i dont know, and i dont want to know because i love surprises so much

Jenniferella

Lol...an unicorn ??? Really ??? This is getting old

I hope it will be futuristic and I want the big screens back !

I like the center stage idea

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Darcklighter22

I don't care, just no more monster pit please. :sweat:

agree'd it's pointless...but this thread is kind of to early, thirsty bored fans be thirsty :sweat: ...wait for the album to be released first

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived