ARTPOP Tour [ stage & concept ]

1311SUSU2803

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

I just made this. I've been thinking about this for 2 days now. :P

It's an a-symmetrical stage that is completely covered in LED lights. The white bars are vertical screens which can move all over the main stage. The spaces between the LED screens are filled with black so it looks like there are gaps between all the screens. All the screens would be perfect for interludes.

I can just picture in my head how she would come on, all the lights are off, just her fiber optic wig. And then BAM, all the LED lights go on and the music kicks in. :Jase:

fibHRaf.png

5WFsQFO.png

Or the b-stage is connected with a bridge that lowers from the ceiling.

bgTKvF4.png

a6WFk1S.png

I'm so thirsty for new Gaga stuff it's not even funny. :cryga:

What program did you use to make this

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

1311SUSU2803

George Michael's 2006-2008 tour!

Ooh!! Interesting. But it's similar to the layout of the BTWB a little bit

I just made this. I've been thinking about this for 2 days now. :P

It's an a-symmetrical stage that is completely covered in LED lights. The white bars are vertical screens which can move all over the main stage. The spaces between the LED screens are filled with black so it looks like there are gaps between all the screens. All the screens would be perfect for interludes.

I can just picture in my head how she would come on, all the lights are off, just her fiber optic wig. And then BAM, all the LED lights go on and the music kicks in. :Jase:

fibHRaf.png

5WFsQFO.png

Or the b-stage is connected with a bridge that lowers from the ceiling.

bgTKvF4.png

a6WFk1S.png

I'm so thirsty for new Gaga stuff it's not even funny. :cryga:

This is fantastic! Such a nice composition on its own too. I hope Gaga takes a look at this. Didn't she say on littlemonsters that she'd let monsters make/contribute some creative decisions? Hope this makes the cut. :giveup:

Anything but a centre stage tour, I hate the idea of them

Why? if she tours all stadiums for the next tour it would be awfully considerate and thoughtful to put the stage in the center so everyone has a pretty good view.

Also, the GA floor would basically be a giant monster pit :party:

The only downside I see is how would she have costume changes :laughga: She will probably do arenas still tho :nails:

Sorry that I'm infecting this thread but I love stage design and imaginary tours so much haha!

123kyvb.png

I made this, but imagine it in an arena instead of a stadium! The show would still be partially in the round, the seats behind (not the black ones, those are blocked off) would be available for less than $50. The transparent screens would go around the circular runway, and in between the mainstage and circular runway is an orchestra pit for the band. Those little lines are bridge runways, I kind of want the stage to evolve throughout the show instead of the whole stage right at the beginning. Most of the show would be performed on the runway and the bstage, the runway is a screen and the bstage has a turntable/screen lift. The pit for the band would rise for the piano part of the show, which I think should be pretty long as people love it.

Speechless (Acoustic)

Hair (Acoustic)

The Queen (Acoustic)

Princess Die

Yoü and I

The smaller runways would mainly be used for the dancers, and as you can see there are 2 VIP pits. This gives everyone the feeling they were in the Monsterpit.

I love this idea because the stage could stretch across the entire GA floor so everyone gets an amazing view! No one fan deserves to see her closer than another fan just because they pay less or more money :trootea:

drinkmytears

Why? if she tours all stadiums for the next tour it would be awfully considerate and thoughtful to put the stage in the center so everyone has a pretty good view.

Also, the GA floor would basically be a giant monster pit :party:

The only downside I see is how would she have costume changes :laughga: She will probably do arenas still tho :nails:

I love this idea because the stage could stretch across the entire GA floor so everyone gets an amazing view! No one fan deserves to see her closer than another fan just because they pay less or more money :trootea:

Thanks! Yeah, I agree. For example, my parents and sister were in the seats at the last tour. Obviously a 9 year old couldn't be in the Monsterpit. However my little sister knows every song by heart, Gaga's birthday, etc. I was in the seats for a Gaga show in Atlanta and I know I'm a bigger fan than a lot of the people up close. Just as I knew I was a bigger fan at Britney, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Madonna, etc. I'm really sick of people thinking they are bigger fans just because they have better seats. I've been front row in the Monsterpit and I know some of those people aren't as obsessed as they claim!

As for an in the round show, I don't think it would work well in stadiums. Also Gaga prefers arenas. For costume changes, she could just go down on a lift or something. Britney Spears changed for nearly every song on her Circus Tour, so I'm sure Gaga would find a way to change in the round too!

The ARTPOP tour is most likely coming sometime in 2014 or 2015, you've got to be kidding me if recovery is that long, which it isn't. She's predicted to be better in July. Jesus, her career isn't ruined because of it. I'm sure when she's fully recovered she'll start with the ARTPOP promotion, and then after the tour. To not do the ARTPOP tour many months after she makes her recovery would be a massive slap in the face to the U.S. fans, because that would make four-five years of not performing at Madison Square Garden and the other cancelled dates. As would starting with the Asian, European, Oceanic, African and Latin American legs again instead of NA.

You don't know what it feels like, and the fact of the matter is, she DOES owe the U.S. fans because this was a massive disappointment. And I know, being the amazing person she is, she'll make it up to us when she's better.

This tbh. US fans have basically been waiting two years to see her already. Realizing it's going to be another year or even two is really bringing me down. 3+ years. wow.

1311SUSU2803

Thanks! Yeah, I agree. For example, my parents and sister were in the seats at the last tour. Obviously a 9 year old couldn't be in the Monsterpit. However my little sister knows every song by heart, Gaga's birthday, etc. I was in the seats for a Gaga show in Atlanta and I know I'm a bigger fan than a lot of the people up close. Just as I knew I was a bigger fan at Britney, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Madonna, etc. I'm really sick of people thinking they are bigger fans just because they have better seats. I've been front row in the Monsterpit and I know some of those people aren't as obsessed as they claim!

As for an in the round show, I don't think it would work well in stadiums. Also Gaga prefers arenas. For costume changes, she could just go down on a lift or something. Britney Spears changed for nearly every song on her Circus Tour, so I'm sure Gaga would find a way to change in the round too!

I so know how you feel. :emo:

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived