Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Tour [ stage & concept ]

1311SUSU2803

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U2_Vertigo_Tour_Toronto_2005_stage.jpg

I like this idea, its similar to the Born This Way Ball but it's more of an evolution to make it good enough for the ARTPOP tour. Those screens at the sides near the stage that are see through would need to go but.

Cuntalicious

This is fantastic! Such a nice composition on its own too. I hope Gaga takes a look at this. Didn't she say on littlemonsters that she'd let monsters make/contribute some creative decisions? Hope this makes the cut.

Thanks! I hope she does. :excited2: You're really cute btw.

1311SUSU2803

GET A ROOM :laughga:

LOL. i said before that Gaga reads these threads. I hope she reads this one T_T It's bubbling with so many fantastic ideas. :spin:

Everybody who is talking about a centre stage needs to think about the practicalities. Because of Gaga's elaborate sets/props/designs the stage would have to be incredibly high up. All of the dressing rooms/storage situations would need to be below the stage rather than behind because there is no behind, if that makes sense.

I have no idea how Britney did it on the Circus tour tbh!

Normally with center stage shows there is a path cleared to the back of the arena. There are videos of Britney hauling ass through the crowd to change in between sets, just YouTube it.

drinkmytears

Normally with center stage shows there is a path cleared to the back of the arena. There are videos of Britney hauling ass through the crowd to change in between sets, just YouTube it.

Here's a good one. She isn't in the crowd...but under the stage

Not the most handsome guy on ggd calling me cute. :nooo:

GET A ROOM :laughga:

:flutter: maybe three seconds is enough for my hearrrt to quit it.

What if the very center of the stage were raised and it stepped down to the audience. A bit too wedding cake-y, but a big enough understage could be created and it wouldn't be so detached from the audience.

Molly Aphrodite

U2_Vertigo_Tour_Toronto_2005_stage.jpg

I would seriously love this.

U2's tour designer, Willie Williams, is a genius. He's done this stage, the 360 Tour's claw, as well as George Michael's 25 Live stage. :legend:

Here's a good one. She isn't in the crowd...but under the stage

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0mvkgxBbnis

Didn't she change outfits a million times during the Circus Tour? I'm too lazy to look at the moment but I've seen videos where she runs through a cleared path to the back of the arena. She probably did a mixture of the both.

What if the very center of the stage were raised and it stepped down to the audience. A bit too wedding cake-y, but a big enough understage could be created and it wouldn't be so detached from the audience.

That's a good idea but people on the floor would probably have a hard time seeing at the top of the stage or it would hurt their necks!

drinkmytears

Didn't she change outfits a million times during the Circus Tour? I'm too lazy to look at the moment but I've seen videos where she runs through a cleared path to the back of the arena. She probably did a mixture of the both.

That's a good idea but people on the floor would probably have a hard time seeing at the top of the stage or it would hurt their necks!

She just did that once, the last song, to exit!

Cuntalicious

Not the most handsome guy on ggd calling me cute. :nooo:

:flutter: maybe three seconds is enough for my hearrrt to quit it.

:hor:

1311SUSU2803

GAGA'S FACE PUKING OUT A RAINBOW LED RUNWAY. Kind of like the stone dude in the chamber of secrets!!! IT'LL BE ****ING EPIC! And then she could have the LED Glasses on the StageGa and It could flash words and it could be used as a screen. ART POP BITCHES :legend:

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived