PartySick 175,373 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 I like the jacket šš Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
fede ARTPOP 6,759 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 Let me hear the audienceeee MAYHEM / ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
misha4ever 2,089 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 IS HER FATHER WATCHING RN? LMAO HE PROBABLY MUTTES THIS SONG english is not my native language >.< Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,373 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 BTW remains THEĀ anthem Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ā Juanlittlem 49,703 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 Not the piano keys playing while they were getting it on stage EstĆ vem al cel, ara estem a l'infern Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,165 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Hey, I never said I liked the bodysuitĀ Well, you called me tasteless when I said if was ugly so Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lastpopicon 37,532 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 the fact that we beat madonna attendence my almost 2x and she said it LIVE, i love that for her The melody that you choose can rescue you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,400 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 Just now, darkgaga said: Well, you called me tasteless when I said if was ugly so I called you tasteless when you said most of the looks in the show were uglyĀ We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nagini 4,303 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 Just now, PartySick said: I like the jacket šš Thank god for it. She can actually put her hands above her head instead of that other outfit. Reminds me of Chromatica Ball when she wore that shoulder pad strap thing for Stupid Love/ROM lmao and could barely do the dance moves. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Republicanne 8,033 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 She sounds amazing and her energy is crazy tonightĀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
fede ARTPOP 6,759 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 They could have switch to rainbow suits that would be so cool MAYHEM / ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ā Juanlittlem 49,703 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 I have no idea what she just said there EstĆ vem al cel, ara estem a l'infern Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,400 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 Just now, Juanlittlem said: I have no idea what she just said there I love when she gets the zoomiesĀ We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,977 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 Just now, Juanlittlem said: I have no idea what she just said there She said 'SAME DNA' ur whalecumĀ It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lilboyblue 6,041 Posted May 4, 2025 Share Posted May 4, 2025 I wish she could have just kept the yellow jacket. You know, so she could stand out from the rest of the dancers Ā Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.