TaylorSwift 164,501 Posted March 10, 2025 Share Posted March 10, 2025 Ā Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JOLT 1,745 Posted March 10, 2025 Share Posted March 10, 2025 š„±Ā Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gmonster 119 Posted March 10, 2025 Share Posted March 10, 2025 Iām so drained by BlackPink at this point. Can we get like a music video/Single every 2 to 3 months like any other artist? Jesus Christ! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JSRD 274 Posted March 11, 2025 Share Posted March 11, 2025 23 hours ago, Gmonster said: Iām so drained by BlackPink at this point. Can we get like a music video/Single every 2 to 3 months like any other artist? Jesus Christ! I get it. Ā Itās been a lot all at once. Ā But us blinks have been thirsty for YEARS so to finally have this much music at onceā¦.its blowing our minds. Ā YG has held them back so much so I think thatās why you are seeing them so much from them at once. anyway I find this video too flashy. Ā I love Jennie and the ruby album but this video just didnāt do it for me. Ā However the song slays! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plastic Flower 5,589 Posted March 11, 2025 Share Posted March 11, 2025 Every single video Iāve loved but this one isnāt doing anything for me ngl.Ā Drop it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OMF 3,691 Posted March 11, 2025 Share Posted March 11, 2025 I read āLowballersā ā¦my sexually frustrated self took over Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.