💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Get Well Soon, Gaga! (We Know You Lurk, So Please Read This!)

Kayla

Featured Posts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gaga4Lady_Gaga

• ChicaSkas

• Rainbowgynous

• 100percent

FairyDreams

Love you Gaga! You aren't a machine, you need rest and your health comes first! You are just like all of us, and I know you are so hard working, but I'd rather have you feeling well than severely hurting yourself. We all understand and want to be there for you!! Don't stress about this, and just relax, you do so much for us already. You are amazing, and I couldn't even tell at my BTWB that you were in pain. Get well hunny :)

drinkmytears

I love you so much Gaga. I know you've been sick for a while, after meeting you in Tacoma. I hope you get better soon and your health is more important to us than the ball or ARTPOP.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Get well soon Gaga! Take care of yourself and get PLENTY OF REST. It breaks my heart to know you're upset about this and that you've been in so much pain, but we really just want you to be happy and be in the best health possible. :heart: :hug:

Michelle

Get well, Rest well..Take ALL the time YOU need.

Please don't feel bad or sorry...we understand!!

Your health us the most important thing above everything else!!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

lovegluegunning

Get well soon Gaga !!!!.

Please don't ever feel like you have disappointed or let any of us down. You have to take care of yourself and your health is number one priority. We will always be here for you and no amount of cancelled shows will change that. Please stop blaming yourself and just focus on getting better. Please rest, don't stress and remember we love you and are here for you not matter what :kisses: :wub:

DEAR GAGA, YOU AS A PERSON ARE SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN JUST YOUR ART AND MUSIC, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

I love you. :heart:

Edited by Pharaoh

PopReaper

Get well soon Gaga!!

Rest a lot and don't be worried about anything, your health always must come first!

As they said we could make some artwork,I made this banner,very quickly:

GETWELLSOONGAGA.png

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

You are an inspiration, Gaga, to millions around the globe. And even though you're one great, determined entertainer who only wants to give the best show out there, for us, the fans, we'd still want only the best for you, and that includes your health. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. Take a rest. Sometimes, it's always for the best.

Love you, Gaga!

Pop Art

Oh GaGa, knowing that you're in pain causes me pain. I hate to admit it, but I did have the slightest feeling you were having some health problems, and I'm crushed that I was right. From where I am, I can only hope, wish, and pray for yours and Tara's speedy recovery. Please don't fret over some fans' potential disappointment over the rescheduled shows - those that are true Little Monsters value your health first. Please know that we're all keeping you and Tara is our minds and in our hearts, now more than ever.

With much, much love,

The Night ♥

Edited by The Night

With the chance that she sees this, I just have to say that I really hope she does get better and gets through all of this, because she's the only Pop artist I can actually listen to and thoroughly enjoy, and I don't want an artist like her disappearing from the world. I start every one of my days off with Scheiße, and it always gets me off to a good start. I usually listen to nothing but Death Metal and whatnot, so to have an artist with such upbeat and happy sounding music is always perfect and helps a lot with being happy! To me, Born This Way is one of those few albums I listen to that has a HUGE replay value, and I can tell it won't get old quickly...or ever!

I hope to Odin that she is healed of this illness she has at the moment, and I hope she's able to get back out there and perform and make amazing music! Get better soon, Gaga! Thank you for the music you've put out, and thank you for putting on such a great show when you came to Tacoma last month! And don't stop making that fantastic music, dammit!

Take care of yourself, Gaga! And don't hurt yourself or worry about what us fans will think in terms of what you do to keep yourself healthy! But thank you very much for basically sacrificing yourself for your fans! That's the work of a true artist! And it's things like that, that make me love artists like you so much! You basically think of your fans first before yourself, and that is very meaningful...even though you might be damaging yourself with the endless touring you do for us and yourself. Thank you!

Get better soon, Gaga!

Edited by DravenXX6

• Shadow locked this topic