Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Get Well Soon, Gaga! (We Know You Lurk, So Please Read This!)

Kayla

Featured Posts

We know Gaga comes to the forum, so let's give her a bunch of lovely messages and pictures wishing her a speedy recovery. :)

If you can make some artwork, take a picture of yourself with a "Get Well Soon" sign, or something else that's fun and creative, that'd be a lot of fun too!

Members, please tweet this thread to her so she can see it after we get more replies.

Get Well Soon, Gaga! I love you so much and it makes me very nervous to know that you're in pain right now. I know you want to work hard for us to make us happy, but nothing makes us happier than knowing you are happy and HEALTHY. We love you no matter what you do, so when you're in pain, please don't hide it, and do what you need to do to feel better. :heart:

*Videos

*Playlist:

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gaga4Lady_Gaga

• ChicaSkas

• Rainbowgynous

• 100percent

dynamite

Get well soon Gaga! Remember to put yourself first even though you're used to putting fans first every time. Your health is more important xo

Get well, Gaga. Just know that we all love you and when you're lonely, we are lonely too :hug:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Get Well Gaga. I know that you love us so much, but you need to rest a little. We're not disappointed, take your time... :hug:

Gaga if you see this, please focus on your health and recovering. We love you so damn much, your health is our main concern. Look after yourself, we hate seeing you in pain. I love you, baby <3

EDIT: After finding out you need surgery, i'm devastated. I'm so worried about you.. i hope you're doing okay. Please don't think about the fans and the tour, just please focus all your energy on recovering. We love you so ****ing much. <3

But here's a little something to cheer you up whilst you recover..

guinea-pig-potato_zps8c49f45e.jpg

Oh, and i look hideous, but get better!

P2143241_zps4b71b724.jpg

Edited by Emily

Remember that your health comes before us seeing your show. The thought of you carrying on with the Ball in such pain is heartbreaking, so please rest up, and don't beat yourself up over not being able to perform. We love you!

Molly Aphrodite

This always makes me feel better when I'm sick/injured. Even if I don't have to take any medicine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7aUAHOW6Ss&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Get well soon Gaga!

Hey Gaga I wish You to cure well and have some time just for Yourself. Every true fan will understand that because without You our lives also would be different just as Yours without us.

I'm with You deep in my heart. Stay brave :heart:

xoxo

Edited by mic

Didymus

Hey, Gags! :laughga:

Get better! We all love you for your dedication, but do remember that we care more about you than what you do for us. You're doing everything in your powers for your fans and though that is admirable and worthy of the deepest respect, when it starts to affect you negatively in a serious way, you should know that you have our permission to take a breather and really take care of yourself. I personally can't even imagine how strong you must be to endure all the things you're doing for us.

We need our Queen to rule the Kingdom! We need our ARTPOPE tbh And just like the pope said, true rulers need good health to carry out their job. But you're not ancient like that guy, so you don't have to retire forever :Jase:

WE LOVE YOU!! I'll try to send you as much positive energy as I can, girlfriend! :king:

Get well baby!

Sometimes u seem to forget about yourself. Please, don't feel bad because of the fans - we want

U to be healthy. Take a rest as long as u need, so u can come back full recovered and

Kick some ass!

U break our hearts more by being sick than by postponig some shows.. Love u

Get well Gaga. We know you're working so hard for us, but your health comes first, we want you to take care of yourself.

And don't feel bad about yourself. We will always love you :hug:

Alien Tulip

Get Well Soon Gaga! We love you so much and we care about your health. We'll always support you :heart:

I would also like to add that us monsters are proud to have you as our pop star. You shower us with so much love and now it's time to shower you with our love and support. The love you have for us is so powerful that I can't imagine the feeling but the bruises and scars from your performances truly reveals your love for us. I've been a fan since Spring 2009 and I'll always love you. We all want you to take a break and recover naturally. Love you Gaga xoxo

Edited by Alien Tulip

• Shadow locked this topic