Jump to content
politics

Poll: Who will win the election?


David Ward

2024 US Election results prediction  

301 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win the election?

    • Trump/Vance
      83
    • Harris/Walz
      218


Featured Posts

  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Republicanne

I am shocked that Elon is not being investigated for election manipulation, but whatever, Americans are weird and have little common sense sometimes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr Fudge
40 minutes ago, clownery said:

I am shocked that Elon is not being investigated for election manipulation, but whatever, Americans are weird and have little common sense sometimes. 

It’s definitely uncomfortable and warrants investigation but underscores the powerlessness we feel as normal people watching billionaires come together for their own personal agendas. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.
Link to post
Share on other sites

phantasmas
4 hours ago, clownery said:

I am shocked that Elon is not being investigated for election manipulation, but whatever, Americans are weird and have little common sense sometimes. 

same w/ Mark!

i see u, u little sneaky snake  :chica:

Link to post
Share on other sites

SevenWonder

Welp. The end of America is just about here. Can't even believe. And I also can totally believe it. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

FFXIV WhiteMage
7 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

How things goes??? :excited2:

It’s not looking good for Harris. :traumatica:

not American but Trump’s win will empower the misogynists and homophobes here in our country 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Blackout19
1 hour ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

It’s not looking good for Harris. :traumatica:

not American but Trump’s win will empower the misogynists and homophobes here in our country 

I am speechless....

i am a free woman. ○●
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...