💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Independent Make Up Brand Owner Cries Because Of Taylor Swift

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

This is as pwr today, since It was up 1000% yesterday as per report 

“In the last 12 hours, sales and web traffic have skyrocketed by over 1,000 percent,” Fazit Beautycofounder Aliett Buttelman told WWD via email Tuesday morning. “Urban Outfitters sold out yesterday, and now, every retailer is reaching out to us."

Fazit launched in January 2022, cofounded by Buttelman and Nina LaBruna, and built a wide-reaching community through social media platforms like TikTok, emphasizing an acne positivity message and embracing individuality. From acne patches to glitter freckles, Fazit’s profile has grown — and this recent boost is thanks in part to the Taylor Swift effect. 

Various brands have seen the impact of Swift’s star power. When the 14-time Grammy Award-winning singer wears a particular brand, products sell out. In October 2023, Swift wore a pair of denim shorts by Area to another Kansas City Chiefs game. The short-shorts, which featured crystal-cut detailing and stud appliqués throughout, were out of stock on Farfetch, Mode Sens and other shopping platforms after Swift was seen wearing them.

https://wwd.com/pop-culture/celebrity-news/taylor-swift-glitter-freckles-fazit-beauty-chiefs-game-1236674032/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 5

River

she will sue her next week for 60% of the sales :huntyga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 8

bionic

This is what it looks like for a woman to support women-owned businesses. Its the 13th wave of feminism™. Your faves could never. This is why Taylor is on TOP!

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 6

nodandsmile

I don't think I've seen an artist this powerful in my lifetime... just wow!

• Like 2

OliviaRodrigoStan

That's actually cute, I'm happy for that gurl :kara:

HEART OF EVER-FROST
  • Like 2

Hyperobject

I mean… this is amazing, c’mon 

good for them!!!!!!

but I’m curious why Taylor doesn’t do many brand deals… I imagine that many brands would love to work with her lol

Juanlittlem

I mean good for them but this is just glitter? Whats so different about it? :brat:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Borisapillar
11 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

That's insane, I'd be crying too

It would be quite upsetting yes :franminervini:

• LMAO 2

Red

Taylor please buy the Haus Labs Bio-Radiant Gel-Power Highlighter in the shade Rose Quartz, available at HausLabs.com or Sephora at select countries 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 4

ManMan
14 minutes ago, Red said:

Taylor please buy the Haus Labs Bio-Radiant Gel-Power Highlighter in the shade Rose Quartz, available at HausLabs.com or Sephora at select countries 

YASSSSSSSSSS can't wait to see 

Ex-Singer and Actress now Independent Make Up Brand Owner Cries Because Of Taylor Swift

BREAK THE WALLLLLLLLL

48 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

good for them!!!!!!

but I’m curious why Taylor doesn’t do many brand deals… I imagine that many brands would love to work with her lol

She's already a billionaire, no? Brand deals would probably only hurt her image.

• Like 1

Bronco
52 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

good for them!!!!!!

She doesn't need the money tbf, why waste the energy and social capital

• Like 1

SimonBaetens

Why was I expecting it to be Gaga

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens