Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Next Movie?

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

With all of this bad press and reaction regarding Joker FAD, what do you think is next for her in her acting career?

Will she book another blockbuster? Act in a more art house film? Or perhaps return to TV? 

Probably on Grindr

Hopefully something different soon for a while. Not that I disliked the movie but I don't think movies add anything to Gaga's artistry at this point. And no more re-shooting, re-telling or re-imagining. Something new or original pleaseee.

• Like 2

GagaisHotAF
4 minutes ago, steven said:

I personally hope she goes for something low budget, less Oscar inspired

I’d honestly love to see her in a horror or slasher movie that doesn’t try to take itself seriously. 

Probably on Grindr
  • Like 2

andy232000

Honestly, no movie would be the way to go for me. The good thing id she usually takes a 2-3 year gap between films. I’d keep that gap going and try to not go for an Oscar baity film. Maybe try television

androiduser

I think some smaller production dramas would be a good fit for her, no pressure to perform at the box office and still great for the career and potentially awards

• Like 3

PartySick

DO THE NEXT ALIEN FILM

Animated GIF

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

Anderson123

Alice - Enigma - Replay - Sour Candy - Babylon Chromatica Short Film starring Lady Gaga.

MEM

Baz Luhrmann was at the Joker Premiere in LA, I need a collaboration with them so badly. 

Doesn't even have to be a musical like Moulin Rouge! (2001), it can be another glitz & glam adaptation like he did with The Great Gatsby (2013). I just LOVE that movie.

• Like 1

LilyLark

George Miller loves Gaga, but as much as I love George Miller...his last two films have flopped.

Paul Schrader also likes her, but he's uh..problematic as h*ll.

I also feel like she'd benefit from something that isn't awards-baity. Some sort of horror project like The Substance, as some fans suggested on here, or a more silly, fun role like a supporting bit in the next Nicole Kidman series. Frankly, the fan base would eat up the latter.

Delulu Rogers

She would be great on a white lotus type show. She should try TV again and stay away from big budget movies 

TEANUS

Film wise I wanna see her in an entirely new story that’s not a sequel, remake, or based on a true story. All of her films so far have been based on something else and thus have been highly scrutinized (this will probably happen anyway cause it’s Gaga) and compared to their predecessor/source material.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS