Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

DailyMail: Gaga to star in Quentin Tarantino’s final film

jackweller

Featured Posts

jackweller

Lady Gaga is 'disappointed' at the immense flood of negative reactions to Joker: Folie à Deux, with the singer's team now keen to quickly push out other projects to help distract from the furor over the film, insiders claim.

Todd Phillips‘ sequel was officially released in theaters on October 4, but despite expectations, it bombed, raking in just under $40 million at the domestic box office, and receiving the lowest CinemaScore in comic book movie history.

Gaga, 38, is reportedly confused at the lack of love for her turn as Harleen Lee Quinzel, aka Harley Quinn, alongside Joaquin Phoenix, 49, as the Joker - a role that won him the best actor Oscar in 2019 - in the wake of the standing ovation it received at the Venice Film Festival last month.

'Gaga is surprised by the response to Joker 2 and is shocked that people don’t love it after the response it received from critics before it premiered,' a source exclusively told DailyMail.com. 

'She put so much heart into the movie and has so much respect for the DC comics fan base.'

They added: 'Her team is quietly looking at other projects they can roll out as they want to move on this from as quickly as possible.'

But despite the lackluster reception from fans, a second source claimed she is not letting it deter her from returning to the big screen, with the singer said to be eyeing up a Quentin Tarantino movie.

'She is disappointed that Joker is pretty much a bomb,' they said. 

'She thought that this film could get her an Oscar nomination, especially since the first film was such a success and Joaquin won an Oscar.

'She would now like to land a role in Quentin Tarantino's next and final film. Nobody knows what that is going to be, but she wants to audition. 

'She's going to lobby hard to get a meeting with him once a script is presented, it is a bucket list moment for her to be involved.'

Tarantino was set to create The Movie Critic which would have been his tenth and final film, but on April 17, sources told The Hollywood Reporter that the project was canceled.

The famed director is now believed to be working up a new project to mark his final cinematic release.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13933745/amp/lady-Gaga-joker-2-shock-poor-reaction-flop-joaquin-phoenix.html

• Like 1
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 2

jackweller
Just now, Real Panda said:

Hopefully filming begins after the LG7 era not during

If true at all. It is daily mail after all 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Mister G

Kill Bill Vol 3? Give us the trilogy!!! I know he won't because he already said no recently as last year but a gay can dream. 

• YAAAS 2

Ronk

Here for Gaga's acting.  Hope she stays away from Todd from now on.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Reality

Yeah, I don’t believe this. They’re just using her name because Joker 2’s such a hot topic right now 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

hieronymus
4 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

lets hope not. his movies are dreadfully boring lol

also isnt he a perv lol

oqp7d504tpcb1.jpg

She also has an intense fear of snakes and had 8 weeks of hypnotherapy to try to overcome it because he told her if she didn't do the snake dance, he'd recast her with Madonna (which was a lie) :messga:

LunaUniverse

I really wish people would stop using Dailymail as a citation :neyde: 

I’m pretty sure they were one of the outlets that peddled the pregnancy rumors and spread those bad pictures earlier this year

Even Deuxmoi has more credibility with this kind of stuff

1# Samoyed Stan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Ladle Ghoulash
29 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

also isnt he a perv lol

oqp7d504tpcb1.jpg

“His movies are dreadfully boring” - we watching the same movies, sis? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

PartySick
31 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

also isnt he a perv lol

oqp7d504tpcb1.jpg

I mean...he'd probably find a safe space here if I'm honest :bear:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!
  • LMAO 1

RAMROD

Get ready to see a lot of a scenes or continuous scenes of long minutes with Gaga's bare feet, if this is true :brat:

To those don't get the joke, it's because Quentin said to be into the feet kink (allegedly) and it shown, especially prominently on Kill Bill movies :brat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡